DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I wouldn't be so certain about that. They did miss the rather large and obvious bug that makes the fight between Genie and Snape unplayable.
It's not that big of an issue tbh. You can still use the keyboard to get past it. Besides, they were probably focusing on debugging new content, not looking back at old content. Which is also why the annoying book duplication bug never got sorted out. I think both will be fixed by the next update though.

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
Where can I report bugs?

Keep getting this message when I try the 1.34 version from gituhb.
See file.

After some work it started normally but now it just keeps repeating this message at startup.
What does 1.34 bring?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
@Gavshite only thing I found.
Shop overheal. Some new things with Luna which I was not able to unlock because of the errors. And something with Luna and Hermoine. That is all I could find. Before I got thrown out of the game after I had to restart it after a diffrent error.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Every day, I hope this game gets updated. Every day, I am sad.
I have been patching and updating the game daily, actually!
A lot of content is being finished currently.

There will be a new hardcore difficulty setting, that disables cheats and hints, and has some exclusive rewards.

Cho will get a new model that is slightly more athletic!
Cho-01.png

Most menus (for shops, book reading, scrolls, ...) have gotten a new UI with icons and all that.
Lots of bugs have been fixed including the book reading and book duplication bug.

A new map has been added to the new interactive desk screen.
map-03.png

A ton of new clothing items have been added to each of the girls, including some that are exclusive to hardcore mode!
(Gimp Mask & Gags)

WT-Silver-28.png

The game feels more polished than ever!

You can play the github version (NewDoor_Menu is the most up do date branch currently. Will merge it with the master soon though.) if you want to see all the new content.

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for all your hard work on this, its true it is fantastic. Also how far do you intend to take new characters, are you going to add sex scenes for them as well?

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018

There will be a new hardcore difficulty setting, that disables cheats and hints, and has some exclusive rewards.

View attachment 191695

Most menus (for shops, book reading, scrolls, ...) have gotten a new UI with icons and all that.
Lots of bugs have been fixed including the book reading and book duplication bug.

View attachment 191694

A ton of new clothing items have been added to each of the girls, including some that are exclusive to hardcore mode!
(Gimp Mask & Gags)

View attachment 191696

You can play the github version (NewDoor_Menu is the most up do date branch currently. Will merge it with the master soon though.) if you want to see all the new content.
Awesome! Just to be clear, I really didn't want to imply you weren't working hard enough - just am really excited for the new version!

Reactions: Wyrdo

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018

View attachment 191695

View attachment 191694

(Gimp Mask & Gags)

View attachment 191696

Shit, now I am hyped for the next version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
looks nice but not fan of those bdsm clothes.

if no cheats then either genie vs snape fight should be fixed or it should be skippable w/o cheating (its stupid fight anyways).

also if no cheats then slytherin girl would be nice addition to make her and hermione competing which house leads otherwise it'll be 1-2 favors per week from hermione and that'd take quite a long to finish all favors.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no walkthrough and it's not needed either, just make hermione to do favors and occasionally spend the the night chatting with snape.

Reactions: DrFog

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I just replay this game. So I don't want to skip anything. But, why I'm stuck at the first battle with snape? I can't click anything. Any help anyone?

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 191695

View attachment 191694

(Gimp Mask & Gags)

View attachment 191696

I'm already download from github, how to play this version? Do I only need to copas the data? Because I got error after copy paste the data..

Reactions: mastaczajnik
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes