Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
I'm already download from github, how to play this version? Do I only need to copas the data? Because I got error after copy paste the data..
Simple, download the Github file, them past the game files from the donloaded into teh game

Ravenborn

Dec 4, 2018
Just wish we get to see some more of Astoria, her scenes were by far the ones that I liked the most, and she's just a really fun character overall. She even outshined Hermione, imo.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Just wish we get to see some more of Astoria, her scenes were by far the ones that I liked the most, and she's just a really fun character overall. She even outshined Hermione, imo.
I know she's getting a wardrobe expansion, so I'd assume they have plenty of more content planned for her. Honestly my least favorite character, but hey, to each his own. I just hope Hermione ends up making another appearance like she did in the Luna storyline.

Reactions: Wyrdo

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone here play Hogwarts Mystery? I know the timeline doesn't exactly fit, but I would kill to see Penny Haywood or Merula Snyde show up for some "training." :love::p

Reactions: Hoshi and Wyrdo

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone here play Hogwarts Mystery? I know the timeline doesn't exactly fit, but I would kill to see Penny Haywood or Merula Snyde show up for some "training." :love::p
Hell fucking yes. Shad appears to be the only one who covered this.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hogwarts Mystery? do you mind linking it
It's a game on either android or ios. You can find it on the respective stores. It's not bad if you don't mind paying massive amounts for energy, otherwise you have to wait and wait and wait.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes