DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
And like that, this man's innocence is gone.
I checked it out, it was some pretty tight artwork. I've seen some of his stuff floating around gelbooru before, but none of it ever really struck me as being that hardcore.

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
I checked it out, it was some pretty tight artwork. I've seen some of his stuff floating around gelbooru before, but none of it ever really struck me as being that hardcore.
Dude, let me tell ya a story. Once upon a while, a man called Shad drew the underaged daughter of keemstar into suggestive - nearly sexual- positions. A real little girl. No loli bullshit, just straightup an underaged kid. Trust me, he does fucked up stuff

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Dude, let me tell ya a story. Once upon a while, a man called Shad drew the underaged daughter of keemstar into suggestive - nearly sexual- positions. A real little girl. No loli bullshit, just straightup an underaged kid. Trust me, he does fucked up stuff
Lol ok that is a little weird. Honestly though, I bet I've seen much worse. The internet is a deep, dark place and I've seen plenty of fucked up hentai shit before. I did enjoy the hogwarts mystery stuff though, so thanks for the link!

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Lol ok that is a little weird. Honestly though, I bet I've seen much worse. The internet is a deep, dark place and I've seen plenty of fucked up hentai shit before. I did enjoy the hogwarts mystery stuff though, so thanks for the link!
Yw fam, this is what this site is all about!

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can you interact with some other girls or is it just Hermione? If so, how do I find them.
Thanks in advance.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can you interact with some other girls or is it just Hermione? If so, how do I find them.
Thanks in advance.
The other girls you can interact with are Luna, Cho, Tonks, Astoria, and Susan Bones. I'm pretty sure you can unlock them all fairly easily if you keep playing, it's not exactly like a hidden or hard-to-unlock feature. Pro-tip: when you meet Luna, be submissive to her, otherwise you get locked out of most of her scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tonks, astoria and susan might require using cheat aka getting that special letter from ministry.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why would you need cheats for that?
Because sometimes the letter from the Ministry that alerts Genie to the use of the Unforgivable Curses that starts the material with them doesn't proc properly. So you have to manually proc it to continue.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Because sometimes the letter from the Ministry that alerts Genie to the use of the Unforgivable Curses that starts the material with them doesn't proc properly. So you have to manually proc it to continue.
Oh shit. Well, hopefully @Daba figured that out, my bad.

Reactions: Daba

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with the game complete at this point?
Dunno why you'd want a complete save though... Scenes are repeatable, but at that point everyone is at their highest point of corruption already. Part of the appeal of trainer games, at least for me, is seeing that corruption gradually take place. Unless you've already played the game through before, I'd highly recommend just playing through it normally. With cheats enabled it doesn't take a whole lot of time either.

Aug 16, 2017
Dunno why you'd want a complete save though... Scenes are repeatable, but at that point everyone is at their highest point of corruption already. Part of the appeal of trainer games, at least for me, is seeing that corruption gradually take place. Unless you've already played the game through before, I'd highly recommend just playing through it normally. With cheats enabled it doesn't take a whole lot of time either.
I believe I have completed it already but needed to reinstall the game on another computer which doesn't have saves as they were lost. I'm just trying to get all what I had ready for next update. Thanks

Reactions: DrFog

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Could the Dev please give us a release date for the actual release? Even if its a total wild guess, just so that we can have some notion :c

jamesbubble

Jun 15, 2017
How many more updates before this Game is complete??? Also are the saves transfreable between each update?? Thanks in advance.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How many more updates before this Game is complete??? Also are the saves transfreable between each update?? Thanks in advance.
The game Witch Trainer is complete, has been for a long time. This mod will be complete whenever the devs decide that they've added enough extra content and are satisfied with how it all works together. Personally I hope that they keep coming up with creative new ways to humiliate, exploit and corrupt the female students of Hogwarts for many years to come.

jamesbubble

Jun 15, 2017
The game Witch Trainer is complete, has been for a long time. This mod will be complete whenever the devs decide that they've added enough extra content and are satisfied with how it all works together. Personally I hope that they keep coming up with creative new ways to humiliate, exploit and corrupt the female students of Hogwarts for many years to come.
are saves transferable tho between updates.. or do you have to start over each time

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes