rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
can anybody tell me how far you can go with each girl? i feel like im kinda stuck tho ive found cgs of scenes i havent seen yet
Herine is the only other girl you can haves eex with besides luna. The other three are in the works bones and greengrass can ha e their wardrobe unlocked choe not much yet

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Going through the images I found a chibi snape getting a bj. Anyone know how to get it in game? Hermione is sucking

Last edited:

Alex2036

Oct 26, 2018
hi
i can summon Astoria and chat, but she is invisible. is this a bug?
does anyone have the same problem?
btw i have wt silver 1.33c
tnx
123.JPG

Last edited:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Guys, how to fight? I mean I can not use any of these: attack/guard/item.
Is it a bug? The duel starts and I am just clicking everywhere with no luck. In a video it seems to be easy just hover over one of options and use it but mine don't even highlight when I do it. Some weird shit...
edit. Ok it was left-right arrows and enter instead of mouse buttons.

Last edited:

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
So does anybody know how to delete old saves? I have gone into to the game files and deleted the save folder, and starting the game again still shows a full page of old saves. I ask because I have saves/data thats now very old, and want to make sure new game starts are truly fresh saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dl fresh copy, do not unpack, delete game folder, delete wt silver under renpy folder (like swmas hinted) and then unpack fresh copy.

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
Doesnt work instacrash before running the game:

Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
\Witch Trainer\WT_Silver_1.33c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
\Witch Trainer\WT_Silver_1.33c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 500, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
\Witch Trainer\WT_Silver_1.33c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1628, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
\Witch Trainer\WT_Silver_1.33c-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 813, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 198, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

other renpy games work normaly, tried redownloading and changing files didnt work idk

Alex2036

Oct 26, 2018
Hey do you know where to get the Android link because I downloaded the link here from all different links I've tried these 3 and it still doesn't work I would appreciate it if someone can help me out to play the game
I downloaded android version from another website, it doesn't work on my phone. i don't know why

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes