cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
github version is experimental version where things are tested, if you want stable version you need to google wt silver and on pastebin link you find official dl link for stable version.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
github version is experimental version where things are tested, if you want stable version you need to google wt silver and on pastebin link you find official dl link for stable version.
ok so is there a stable tested version that you you can link

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
I've not played in several months so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Has the sub path for luna been removed? I seem to have been autopiloted onto the dom path, as in there's no dialogue options to push the other way, only the single options to "ask nicely". I'm not sure if that's buggy, or intended behavior since the sub path still doesn't go anywhere?

tyga

May 10, 2018
by ""stable version" your refering to the most recent officialy released version of the merlins mod correct;? silver1.33?

because what im wanting is to find the correct link for the github experimental version which thou buggy has more content then the current V1.3 listed on this thread

Copied from the discord page:
@Here
Sorry guys but the update won't be out in the next days, maybe weeks.
Thought it would be October, it obviously wasn't.

We're working on the update. You can play the github version if you want some new stuff and most bugfixes already.
Stuff is happening, just won't be out in the near future. Sorry about the delay heart

Last edited:

VE321

Aug 12, 2018
To follow Hermione, don’t interact with her on the day before a night with a full moon. At night check ‘explore castle’ on door and Marauders Map shows her footprints going to Forbidden Forest IIRC
I don't see any footprints on map

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
by ""stable version" your refering to the most recent officialy released version of the merlins mod correct;? silver1.33?

because what im wanting is to find the correct link for the github experimental version which thou buggy has more content then the current V1.3 listed on this thread

i want that to. i have already played 1.33c

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
im trying to understand github. How do I download the experimental version with games update changes and not the regular 1.33c
I think i keep downloading that one instead by accident.
i want that to. i have already played 1.33c
1. Go here:
2. Click green button saying "Clone or download"
3. Click "Download Zip"
4. Just unzip the mod and put the "game" folder from the mod in your "WT_Silver_1.33c-pc" folder.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just remember that it isn't stable and saves not compatible with stable.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
How do you even "PLAY" the github version?!? And isn't the github version 1.3.4 experimental?!?

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is this Mod dead or just needs more time to code and stuff?!? (I'm Autistic soo Idk how to word certain things)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes