Guvoto

Nov 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with this bug? (Android version)
Every time I load my save files it always tell me that I have error that about infinite loop and all the book that I bought from the shop disappeared (didn't see any book in shop list too , it look like it had been removed from the game)
Also Tutoring progressing bar in Hermione stats interface never change it remain pure
Will it have any effect on my game later?

Or it's because I not skip to Hermione event that cause this?
Snape battle is work fine for me(just fighting commands is little misplaced),so I never skip anything.

Sorry for bad english

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Hey there everyone! Loving the mod so far and very much look forward to further updates in the future!

A few questions I have; Is undressing Cho the farthest you can go with her? Is Astoria going with Tonks for the day the farthest their story progresses, because it doesn't seem to progress past you telling her to go with Tonks?

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
List of bugs I found:
1) Transparency potion also makes enlarged Boobs & Butt transparent
2) Enlarging her ass makes her legs thicker and when stockings are equipped they still are sized for her normal legs
3) The fight scene with Snape is glitched in easy mode, no options can be selected. (Yes you can skip it easily but the glitch still exists)
4) For some reason in easy mode when buying the fantasy books the list glitched and shows them multiple times on the for sale screen and even though I read them all it showed the fantasy books multiple times in my fantasy book list as well and said they were all unread (I used the read all books cheat after noticing the glitch and it still said they were unread) but my ingenuity went up as it was supposed to.
5) Having her wear a buttplug (or possible cat ear accessory) seems to make scenes where her butt it played with not show the object (cat tail, ect)
6) Either I missed it or it never told me that the 4th spell was unlocked, suggest a popup confirmation box alert.
7) When trying to go to the attic it tells you to get the key from Snape but the attic unlocks itself once you buy the forbidden scroll.
8) When admiring Cho if you say "I hadn't planned on it" the dialogue will loop.
9) Snape continues to hand you his spellbook after you have already obtained it if you ask for it multiple times.

For people that want to solve the puzzle box it would be nice if a "peek" option was added that shows what it is supposed to look like finished so people can still solve it without blindly moving things around and hoping for the best. This way people will know the solution they should be aiming for. Think of it as "medium difficulty".

Btw has anyone found the hidden wardrobe feature? I know Hermione has an empty space in one of her wardrobe tabs but I can't seem to get it to do anything.

Also for the love of god give us some chair sex scenes with the Greengrass girl and I'll cry if you don't deliver on her using her mouth to play with Hermione's anal dildo like was suggested in Hermione's large anal dildo public shaming.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone can tell me where to find the mod one WT.i looking WT that have cheat menu when click the desk.I forget the name of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also for the love of god give us some chair sex scenes with the Greengrass girl and I'll cry if you don't deliver on her using her mouth to play with Hermione's anal dildo like was suggested in Hermione's large anal dildo public shaming.
greengrass who? no daphne in wts, only lluna lovegood, hermione, cho, tonks, susan, astoria

Anyone can tell me where to find the mod one WT.i looking WT that have cheat menu when click the desk.I forget the name of it.
witch trainer silver.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in that case its very possible in future to have sex with her.

Y'Golonac

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone still have the .psd file uploaded a while back that had a bunch of unfinished Hermione poses?

The one where the "on knees" and "back/ass" pose first came from

Halo1122

Nov 6, 2018
How to get luna dom points higher and sub points lower?
I tried with talk to me and sit on my lap but I get no futher than 2 dom points and 7 sub points

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
reset luna's content and when you get her next time let her lead.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes