DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Quick question I don't know if anyone answered this but how do you unlock wardrobe for astoria, susan and cho
Should unlock automatically once you get far enough in their respective story lines. If not, cheats will unlock them.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I gotta say, this kinda makes me nervous. I feel like it's always gonna be a crap shoot whether to go with the latest github build or the latest release. Because, think about it; right now you're saying to skip the latest release (1.34) and do the github version instead, but there was a time when the latest release was 1.33, and what we now know as 1.34 (with a bunch of bugs) was then just the latest github version. So how do we know at any given time which one's better to play?
The 1.34b and the github master version are identical right now.

D

Deleted member 57030

The 1.34b and the github master version are identical right now.
Thank you MadMerlin!! have you got any news for the android version please? Happy New Year btw and wish great things for you and the team ^^

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i've been playing the most recent update and there's something i've been wondering about,and if anyone could give me any help on the matter that'd be fantastic.

i remember seeing something here a while back about the room of requirement/mirror of erised (i cant remember what) and that you can get quests/stories from going there,what exactly do i need to do to activate that ?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
so,i've been playing the most recent update and there's something i've been wondering about,and if anyone could give me any help on the matter that'd be fantastic.

i remember seeing something here a while back about the room of requirement/mirror of erised (i cant remember what) and that you can get quests/stories from going there,what exactly do i need to do to activate that ?
Click on the fireplace when the full moon is out. Iirc it won't proc right away, you have to progress the story to a certain point. You should see something shining in the fireplace when it's ready. After that, solve the box or skip it using cheats.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Click on the fireplace when the full moon is out. Iirc it won't proc right away, you have to progress the story to a certain point. You should see something shining in the fireplace when it's ready. After that, solve the box or skip it using cheats.
ahh,so it's linked to the fireplace puzzle,thanks !

Reactions: Johnny28

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It works with Linux and Windows. But the .app folder seems to be for the Mac OS running Darwin. I don't have a mac so I can't verify that.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It works with Linux and Windows. But the .app folder seems to be for the Mac OS running Darwin. I don't have a mac so I can't verify that.
When the Dev posted the link for it, he said it should work on Windows, Linux, and Mac. Don't have a mac either though, so I can't help you there.

Reactions: MadMerlin

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll take their word for it. I can see the folder in it and it should work but out of an abundance of caution (cuz macs) I had to ask. Updating OP soon.
Updated OP! Get your red hot lunas and hermiones here! Before snape and a parrot take them away!

Reactions: MadMerlin and DrFog
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes