loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, any idea for a new update?

I don't know if this cuestion is alredy in the thread but I not find this. :p

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
I see the game has "Vaginal sex" tag, but how do I get to it? I got Hermione to lvl 20 whoring and all her personal requests are maxed up until boobjob, I didn't get any other.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Am i the only one whos kinda sad they are changing astoria? I liked her sprite.
:unsure:
Yeah I like the art style of old astoria more, but giving her slightly bigger breasts and making her more mature looking is kind of necessary to avoid issues on patreon.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
I see the game has "Vaginal sex" tag, but how do I get to it? I got Hermione to lvl 20 whoring and all her personal requests are maxed up until boobjob, I didn't get any other.

you have to work up to it...If you're only at boobjob then you're still working your way to actual sex. they're not complete sluts willing to bang an old man so suddenly, you have to take time.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
you have to work up to it...If you're only at boobjob then you're still working your way to actual sex. they're not complete sluts willing to bang an old man so suddenly, you have to take time.
No, the correct answer was cxx's. My character lacked imagination (it was at 5). Once I leveled it up the rest of the options appeared. I just thought they were placeholders, not unlockables.

Thanks by the way cxx !

KikkomanSoya

Jan 20, 2019
GREAT game, but why did you remove the ability to color clothes? I really liked being able to color the clothes, please bring it back!(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are lyna and hermione friends (with benefits) or not? if not then 3some won't be available, if are then keep repeating favors.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes