Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is there a way to make a save from 1.35.3 compatible with the current version (1.36.2?) I don't want to have to start from scratch.
Just use the cheat menu. Personally I just use it for gold, slytherin points and books, which is enough to go way faster, but if you're really in a hurry you can use it for many other things. I wouldn't advise it because I discovered some changes even before Hermione or other characters reached max level of whoring.

Reactions: PugWug
Dec 10, 2018
I cannot get the latest version to install on my Android phone. it cycles through staging the app for a while, and then says "install not done". I've tried both the ARM and the 64x version. Any tips?

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I'm actually getting into the card game, but I have a huge gripe with it.
Whenever I get five cards under my control and the opponent has four it ends in a draw.
If the reverse happens they win! If the developers are listening, please, do something!

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I cannot get the latest version to install on my Android phone. it cycles through staging the app for a while, and then says "install not done". I've tried both the ARM and the 64x version. Any tips?
Maybe this is too easy, but how's your storage? I've had this problem simply from not having enough free space to install it.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I'm actually getting into the card game, but I have a huge gripe with it.
Whenever I get five cards under my control and the opponent has four it ends in a draw.
If the reverse happens they win! If the developers are listening, please, do something!
That's not how it works. The board has 9 squares which is an odd number. Since you both have 5 cards each, the card in the players hand that didn't start counts for them when the game ends which is how a game can end in a tie with 5 cards being your colour and 4 being the opponents.

The player who starts is random so I can see how you might've come to your conclusion. We wanted to do like a coinflip animation that plays to indicate that there's a randomness who starts but it hasn't been priority as it's more of a visual extra funcitonality. We might add it in the future though.

akuma88

Aug 18, 2018
please help,
1)i stuck at "suck it" 3 heart and cant get 4 heart.
2)how can i end game?
Thanks very much

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I just remembered this has a Screenshot Studio feature, how do you use it, I can't find it anywhere?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, that didn't work, I have nearly 2 gb free, same thing happened
Your phone saves some storage for things like cache etc so it could still be storage related. 9 out of 10 times when someone has issue installing an APK it's storage.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I just remembered this has a Screenshot Studio feature, how do you use it, I can't find it anywhere?
A new screenshot studio was added in 1.36 which is currently only available for Cho. It will be expanded onto other characters once their wardrobes are converted to the new system. It's also what you use to export outfits into an image which you can share online. Image studio is the little camera button on the right of cho's head.

Reactions: swmas
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes