Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
i've won many game (i don't have many opponent though, only snape hermione and fred and george) but i beated them many times without earning any card ...
You can't get all cards yet. There's some hidden around the game. Mainly the mirror of erised questline.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
You can and then use the image library from your own computer by opening index.html

This image library is not exactly up to date with WT-Silver, but it still has a lot of content.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, since I cant find it, could you provide a link maybe?
As i said on Wednesday you can no longer access the dress up part.

You can download the art and make your own creations in something like Photoshop or gimp but you can't do it in browser anymore.

Reactions: yamadakun

PerpetuumMobile

Apr 5, 2018
Okay, since I cant find it, could you provide a link maybe?
1. download as zip from
2. unpack the downloaded archive anywhere
3. in the folder you will find index.html file - run it. It will open your default browser with the whole dress-up part.

Reactions: yamadakun

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Progress Report - Early September

Hello everyone!
We'd like to give you a little progress update on "Witch Trainer - Silver: Update 1.37"

Early Game:
We have completed the overhaul of the intro and added Tonks to the roster of characters you'll meet at the start of the game - to help you through your journey.
Some much needed balancing changes have been done, and much of the old content should now feel more rewarding and less tedious as a result.

Tonks:
A bunch of new "hangout events" with Tonks have been added and are now complete, only a chibi drawing for her (that sits in a chair, drinking firewhisky with you) is currently missing.
Those events will have her award more Slytherin points, raise your relationship stat with her and sometimes unlock new game content, so you should do them from time to time.

Tonks' "public request" favors have been added and are complete as well.
There are 16 new events you can play through, that will give you quick access to Slytherin points, should you need them.

Hermione:
Hermione's favor overhaul is close to completion, with some writing missing here and there, but that shouldn't take us too long to do.

Astoria:
Lastly, we will have to re-write most of Astoria's introduction and content.
With the changes to Astoria's model, this was a necessary step for us to take - and are confident that it will be an improvement to her character and the game as a whole.
The main difference as not to spoil it for you is that the genie will be more involved in her training along with Tonks.
Her Chibi - along with Tonks' - is also being worked on currently.

Wardrobes:
The new wardrobes for Astoria and Tonks has been added and are mostly complete, with some icon-images missing here and there.
For now they will have about a dozen clothing items available each, but we'll add more in future updates.

Other news:
The team is working hard on polishing, bugtesting, and finishing up update 1.37 - and we're excited to soon be able to share some news about 1.38 as well!
In one of the upcoming posts we'll introduce you to our 2nd CG artist, and share a preview of what you can expect from them!

We are also going to make some changes to our Patreon tiers and goals.
We'll give access to WIP sketches and drawings to every 5$ and above reward-tier (previously was 10$).
Those will be previews of CG drawings before they get added to the game, among other things.

For our 10$ tier, we'd like to give you exclusive access to download our game's assets.
For now this will include all sprite-clothing that we made, as well as our chibi files, both in the highest resolution.

Lastly, since we now have three artists working on the game at the same time, we'll need to increase our Patreon goal by a bit to cover those expenses, as they are a bit higher than our current monthly income.
The new stretch goal - once reached - will allow us to commission more art every month.
New CG sex-scenes, chibis, clothes, and other gameplay features are on our list of things we'd like to do.

We hope everyone is having a great beginning of the month so far, and that you're looking forward to the new update.
The goal for the update is to be released in 1-2 weeks from now, with new previews and teasers for both 1.37 and 1.38 in between!

Thank you for your support,

Team Silver

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes