dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
How do you get this game going somewhere? I seem to only have pointless options like feed the bird and light the fire... I cannot even figure out how much money I have. I'd like to think this could get interesting but so far I do not see it and starting to get frustrated with no indication on how to progress. What am I missing? Did I fail a multiple choice with Snipe when I started and have to start over? Is there a guide?

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
How do you get this game going somewhere? I seem to only have pointless options like feed the bird and light the fire... I cannot even figure out how much money I have. I'd like to think this could get interesting but so far I do not see it and starting to get frustrated with no indication on how to progress. What am I missing? Did I fail a multiple choice with Snipe when I started and have to start over? Is there a guide?
Assuming you didn't pick any cheat options and/or skip ahead it takes a little bit for the first girl (Hermione) to show up iirc. Once she does everything's pretty straightforward from there. There's no fail state that I can think of, so just stick it out a little bit longer. Before you unlock the girls there's basically no reason not to just sleep through everyday (I haven't played through the prologue for a grip so someone may correct me about that). No guide exists atm, every update tends to change things pretty dramatically so it wouldn't be super helpful even if there were.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks. Hermoine showed up once before, but it looks like I figure it out what I was missing. I had hang out with Snipe, so she showed up again. Hopefully this will start to get somewhere now.

Reactions: apostatefarm

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks. Hermoine showed up once before, but it looks like I figure it out what I was missing. I had hang out with Snipe, so she showed up again. Hopefully this will start to get somewhere now.
Yeah Snape's a creep but he'll end up being your best bud eventually, often when you're stuck he'll have some advice to get you moving on. Enjoy the game dude, this is one of the best trainers out there right now. It takes a bit to get going but the slow progression early on really makes the later shenanigans feel earned.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
is it possible to avoid futa content or does the game spring it on you?
wait, there is futa content in this? I have never seen any, so you should be fine. What futa content is there though, does somebody know?

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Futa is also an optional side effect of the Lactanium potion that you can get from Snape at some point. You must have used it twice before the option becomes available.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
thanks, i saw it in the tags and was hesitant cause i dont recall it in the original game, will give this modpack a try then

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
how does the potions works?
made them all, but whenever i try to use them in the Wardrobe menu it only say " [Text] "
except for the Transparency-potion whichlet me permanentely alter some cloth, but the other option is greyed-out

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
how does the potions works?
made them all, but whenever i try to use them in the Wardrobe menu it only say " [Text] "
except for the Transparency-potion whichlet me permanentely alter some cloth, but the other option is greyed-out
is here whoring level high e-nuf and you have to do it during the day. try starting with the left most potion and work to the right.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i tried, and ones the most left are the Cat and Luna transformation potions
both of them only return " [Text] " when chosen

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
i have a clone potion? on who can i use it?
also how can we craft the lamia potion?
lastly i once clicked on the attic but i probably didnt red what happened, what's the use of that location? (keeps telling me to better turn back because of a plant)
PS : i saw that there were some outdor scenes, how do we unlock them
many thanks, game is pretty good (i like corruption with BE and other stuff like these)

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
The clone potion is not fully implemented and there may be other small issues with potions, as far as I know.
Devs are going to work on potions more in a future update, once they get the required art done.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
that's good enough for me, ain't gonna replay the whole game just to be able to use the potions
i'm pretty sure we can fix it with the cheats anyway

let's change subject,
i think i read on their patreon they want to change the loli's design?
hope they decide otherwise, cuz the game could really use a loli
the game already hit all demographics, blonde-bimbo, "proper"-redhead, tomboy-sporty girl, a pink-haired punk-dyke

Reactions: $@~ and dersp

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
that's good enough for me, ain't gonna replay the whole game just to be able to use the potions
i'm pretty sure we can fix it with the cheats anyway

let's change subject,
i think i read on their patreon they want to change the loli's design?
hope they decide otherwise, cuz the game could really use a loli
the game already hit all demographics, blonde-bimbo, "proper"-redhead, tomboy-sporty girl, a pink-haired punk-dyke
You.. really don't know any of their names, do you :ROFLMAO:

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah Snape's a creep but he'll end up being your best bud eventually, often when you're stuck he'll have some advice to get you moving on. Enjoy the game dude, this is one of the best trainers out there right now. It takes a bit to get going but the slow progression early on really makes the later shenanigans feel earned.
Thanks, dude, but I do not know what you mean about the honorable professor Snape. I play as a 500 year old child molester, so Snape seems to be an upstanding member of the teaching staff. ;)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
You.. really don't know any of their names, do you :ROFLMAO:
Nah i know their names, i'm stupid, but not THAT stupid yet
i just used words to describe their stereotypes that's all to make the comparaison with "she's-legal-officer-i-swear"

Hermione is the stereotypical proper-redhead with good morals and integrity (at least she start as that)
Luna is the stereotypical giants-tits airhead blonde-bimbo with a need for attention
Cho is the stereotypical sporty-tomboy with little confident in herself and little knowledge about love and relationships
and Tonk is your stereotypical punk-dyke with colored-hairs, percings, and vulgar personnality

the only thing the game lacked was some kind of flat-chested tsundere who dosn't fall for the genie's tricks
and i think it's probably why Astoria is here, and i appreciate it a lot
i'm fine with making her a non-sexual character, but they should at least keep her as a loli, it's refreshing
also, seeing her learn magic on the genie's lap like she's his pupille is super wholesome my dude (y)

Reactions: $@~

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I have been stuck with Hermone at 5 whoring 0 reputation and 5 tutoring for ages ever since griffindor got in the lead, so I've been grinding "hangout with Snipe" is this really the only way to progress at this point? Training returns "not now" or something and favors she does not need because of the lead. Is there something that I am missing?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes