VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
same problem here, cant turn on one radiator on the second floor.
nope, im stucked on 18 and it doesn´t go up, ive unlocked all the stars of the previous and all
Did you read through the multi-choice book 4 different ways? Meaning:
  1. One time through where you selected the first option every time.
  2. One time through where you selected the second option every time.
  3. One time through where you selected the third option every time.
  4. One time through where you changed your choice every time, so for example 1st option, then 2nd option, then 3rd option, then 1st option, then 2nd option, then 3rd option, and so on until the end.

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Did you read through the multi-choice book 4 different ways? Meaning:
  1. One time through where you selected the first option every time.
  2. One time through where you selected the second option every time.
  3. One time through where you selected the third option every time.
  4. One time through where you changed your choice every time, so for example 1st option, then 2nd option, then 3rd option, then 1st option, then 2nd option, then 3rd option, and so on until the end.
i'll try that
ty

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
this mod should be in games section
That's a complicated one that I've talked about with the team. We're a bit unsure what the general response would be if it were to move to the games section. There's always going to be some people having an issue with it but on the other hand if the purpose of the games section is to notify people that there's a new update then perhaps it should be on there. In the end it's the ones that runs this website that would have to make that descission. WT:Silver is a bit of a weird one compared to most mods in terms of amount of content. Silver has now reached the point that just in terms of writing it's more than double the size of the original game. The mod has also been around for a long time and has continued to be updated.

In the end whatever section f95zone puts the mod it's not really our descission. We don't maintain the parent post in this thread but we post updates here as a bunch of people on the team came from here.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
any advice on getting 4th heart on "SUCK IT" , hermiones personal favors? ive tried multiple times , only heart im missing
please help,
1)i stuck at "suck it" 3 heart and cant get 4 heart.
2)how can i end game?
Thanks very much
When you get choice between Facefuck or Regular Blowjob go for Regular Blowjob, then you should have someone knocking on doors, you have to let them come in. This will make Hermione angry but give her few Butterbeer next day and it will be fine. Do this with all the guests (Snape, Luna, Tonks) and then you will have different scene without guests, that should be 4 hearts on Suck It.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes