Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
my favourite part about this thread is how the same questions are asked and answered on pretty much every page, lol

Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
Looking forward to the new Astroia. Lolicons are fine and all, and I can enjoy some age play. Except she straight up looked like a little girl, while acting like a like girl and that was gross, since Genie was trying to be a pervy with her.
BTW, the newer Cho content was pretty neat, although it didn't go far enough.
Thanks for all your hard work Silver Team

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Bummer that Astoria is getting de-loli-fied. I mean, if thats the case, then why even use the little sister? Daphne would be more natural in that antagonistic position anyway...
Agreed.

But if she is just gonna look like the rest of the girls at least finish their content first and then waste time with other cookie-cutter characters.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
A new model for Astoria

View attachment 357373

Hey everyone!
Please welcome NoodleDoodles to the team!
He's been working on Astoria's new model over the past month, and we're more than happy with how it turned out.
He'll be continuing to draw for the project and work on improving other character's sprites (Susan for example), or draw entirely new characters for Witch Trainer!

If you'd like to see more of Noodle's work, check out his twitter and follow him there.
You can also watch his art-streams on picarto whenever he's live.

Twitter:
Picarto:

We've been promising a new character sprite for Astoria quite a while now, and we're happy to finally be able to show it!

A nude preview of Astoria has been posted on our Patreon for our supporters:

But you can also have a look at it on his twitter.

Hope you guys like it!
why are her legs a completely different shade than her head/neck/arms? Can the artist really not copy the actual color?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes