lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
You're confused, that was 1.36.2
Yes I meant 1.36.2 sorry!

Any tips? I played through the different Luna paths again and haven't found a new event or scene that I noticed as new, just feeling like I'm missing something and would like to know what that event is and on which of her three different paths...

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Any tips? I played through the different Luna paths again and haven't found a new event or scene that I noticed as new, just feeling like I'm missing something and would like to know what that event is and on which of her three different paths...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Wow that's quite narcissistic of you to put your own opinions above the rest of us, and tell the devs to ignore us while promoting your own ideas. You probably think everyone who's complaining is an incel keyboard warrior with nothing better to do. Guess what though, we are real people and our opinions do matter. Your disdain for us is unfounded.
Interesting. So I'm "putting my own opinions above the rest of us" and yet "we are real people and our opinions do matter"? Aren't you trying to have your cake and eat it too? I do make suggestions of my own, but I don't think I force my opinions on anyone. I also do not hold anyone in disdain, I merely believe in the devs and the job they are doing. They have put so much work into this, it would be a shame to just give it up.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Noticed a problem with Cho's wardrobe in that I can make changes in the window but once it's closed, she's not changed. For instance, if I remove bra and put her in a skimpier outfit, the bra is still there. Clicked on the suspenders and now they won't go away...

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
so somehow my saves dont work anymore. and i started a new game for 1-37-3 and now the saves are gone and when i try to load my recent save file for 1-37-3 it just goes to main menu.. rthis update is broken...

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
fuck it i am deleting this update and hopefully next update will be better. xcause somehow my save files from this update don't work anymore. waste of time.....

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
You can still make her cum by fingering her. I wrote an event for T3 when you touch her butt where you can finger her pussy until she cums. You sort of push the boundaries a bit with that event so I'm not surprised if you hadn't "pushed through" yet. :p
Yup, but previously you could make her cum by fingering her ass and that is no longer an option in the newest release. That makes me sad because I thought that was really hot.

Reactions: Hendrik07

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Noticed a problem with Cho's wardrobe in that I can make changes in the window but once it's closed, she's not changed. For instance, if I remove bra and put her in a skimpier outfit, the bra is still there. Clicked on the suspenders and now they won't go away...
it's ongoing feature, most nekkid you can get her is bras and pants.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Glad that the "show me your butt" Hermione event will be coming back. We also need to see Cho's butt at some point, please get the artist on that.

Reactions: Moonhed

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
so somehow my saves dont work anymore. and i started a new game for 1-37-3 and now the saves are gone and when i try to load my recent save file for 1-37-3 it just goes to main menu.. rthis update is broken...
I have the same problem, saves are showing but trying to load kicks me back to the start screen. Any ideas?

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
That happens sometimes because Ren'py tries to rollback if the save is at some point where the code has been changed.
You could try loading another save (that was made at day-start, not during some event, maybe).

We'll have to see if it's possible to reset the game to day-start automatically if the rollback fails, but it depends on how Ren'py handles it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal luna's new scene was nice and modified scenes weird especially if summoned some1.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes