Altarin

May 21, 2017
What's with everyone reposting the announcement? It's literally on the previous page.
Sorry. Its just that in OP there is still only 0.17.3 version, and on this page i only found links for download. I didnt look at last pages at all. So i reposted annoucement in hopes somebody will actualize OP as well. I certainly didnt want to get any credit for your work or anything like that, only to share your work with the rest of f95

Reactions: TropeCode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not just day 25 (apparently anyday divided by 25) except on luna dom path where i couldn't get it triggered.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm playing 1.37.4 at normal difficulty level. I've played several previous versions, most recently 1.37.1, and have been able to take Hermione to whoring level 24 without too much difficulty. This time I seem to be stuck at whoring level 9, though, and I wondered if anyone could suggest what I was overlooking. In her personal favours, I've completed everything up and including "grope her", for which I have the two pink hearts; but when I try to get her to dance for me, she won't. I've tried twice, and the two grey hearts have changed to black, which seems ominous. On the public favours, I've completed everything up to and including "let a classmate molest you" and have a full set of gold stars; but when I ask her to flash her tits to a classmate, she refuses. Finally, on the public shaming, she's done the "panty thief" favour and I have the gold star; but she refuses to wear a buttplug.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I'm playing 1.37.4 at normal difficulty level. I've played several previous versions, most recently 1.37.1, and have been able to take Hermione to whoring level 24 without too much difficulty. This time I seem to be stuck at whoring level 9, though, and I wondered if anyone could suggest what I was overlooking. In her personal favours, I've completed everything up and including "grope her", for which I have the two pink hearts; but when I try to get her to dance for me, she won't. I've tried twice, and the two grey hearts have changed to black, which seems ominous. On the public favours, I've completed everything up to and including "let a classmate molest you" and have a full set of gold stars; but when I ask her to flash her tits to a classmate, she refuses. Finally, on the public shaming, she's done the "panty thief" favour and I have the gold star; but she refuses to wear a buttplug.
Under the talk option there's a choice to upgrade her to the next level of favours

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Under the talk option there's a choice to upgrade her to the next level of favours
I already upgraded her from level 1 to level 2. I'm wondering whether I might have done it too soon and if that's the problem.

swextal

May 7, 2018
I've downloaded the latest version of the game. When I meet tonks for the first time, she walks through the door, starts walking forward, and then that's when I get an error message. Ignoring or rollback doesn't work.
And first question is; Has You realy upgraded files and overwritten older? I Reccomend (and dont question me you drag and drop idiots) TotalCommander.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys, there is any walkthrough or guide to unlock Luna's events? I played this game a couple of times and besides the Sadcrab version, i don't know how to unlock Luna in this mod.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys, there is any walkthrough or guide to unlock Luna's events? I played this game a couple of times and besides the Sadcrab version, i don't know how to unlock Luna in this mod.
You need to wait for the Sorting hat to talk to you, once it has talk to Hermione and she should bring Luna to you.

Reactions: Machinencio

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and after getting her with tips above genie has 2 paths, luna being dominating (leads to 3some with hermione) or submissive (leads to solosex with her after a while).

Reactions: Machinencio

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Get Hermione to max whoring
You need to wait for the Sorting hat to talk to you, once it has talk to Hermione and she should bring Luna to you.
and after getting her with tips above genie has 2 paths, luna being dominating (leads to 3some with hermione) or submissive (leads to solosex with her after a while).
Thank you very much people, imma use all your suggestions.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I finally tracked down what the problem was. When doing the "talk to me" favour at favour level 2, on one occasion Genie has to opt to jerk off. Otherwise the hearts for that favour turn amber rather than red, and you are never given the chance to go from favour level 2 to favour level 3.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
doubt saves compatibility between players have been fixed.
Save compatibility was improved in the latest patch, so it will likely work now. However, I don't see a lot of value in sharing 'completed' saves because most of the content is not repeatable after playing through it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hermione's, luna's, etc favors and rest content, only quidditch training match by cho and quidditch training aren't repeatable besides hat messing luna and some other minor thingies.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes