UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Snape would be a perfect way to bring Daphne in - he mentions sharing some Slytherin girls with Genie towards the beginning of the game, Genie could get him to follow through on that promise.

Maybe sharing her becomes quite literal. Maybe Hermione could walk in on it, get jealous and want some, and we could finally get the threesome that some fan artwork made many of us want months ago.

I would kinda like it to be someone new though. Ginny, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil, someone like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some wt had semi-3some (bj only) with hermione, genie and snape.

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
Anew girl idea that i think would be cool would be to have a student transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons.

A girl who has only been around other girls and female teachers now being around a bunch of boys and wanting to know how to act around them asking Genie what she should do.

Then we get to corrupt her as well.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anew girl idea that i think would be cool would be to have a student transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons.

A girl who has only been around other girls and female teachers now being around a bunch of boys and wanting to know how to act around them asking Genie what she should do.

Then we get to corrupt her as well.
That would be a good idea if Beaxbatons was an all girl school. Sadly according to the books both male and female students arrived at Hogwarts from both Beaxbatons and Durmstrang. Yet another thing the movies screwed up.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
That would be a good idea if Beaxbatons was an all girl school. Sadly according to the books both male and female students arrived at Hogwarts from both Beaxbatons and Durmstrang. Yet another thing the movies screwed up.
The movies were a joke, particularly after the second one.

But this is the version where everybody is eighteen and Hogwarts has descended into a sexually fueled house points sex-fest (which started before Genie arrived). It doesn't hugely matter if they decided to roll with that interpretation of the French school for the benefit of plot

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The movies were a joke, particularly after the second one.

But this is the version where everybody is eighteen and Hogwarts has descended into a sexually fueled house points sex-fest (which started before Genie arrived). It doesn't hugely matter if they decided to roll with that interpretation of the French school for the benefit of plot
If that's the case just bring in either Fleur or her sister Gabrielle. Personally I think Gabrielle would make more sense since Fleur would have graduated by this time.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Still no guide or walkthrough? Are ppl playing this game easily? I must be an idiot. I can't even get Hermione past lvl 2. Or should I be waiting for the story to progress?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite straightforward and do favors with her until you can lvl up her more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cheat menu on upper left corner UNLESS you play on hard mode.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
cheat menu on upper left corner UNLESS you play on hard mode.
You still can cheat in hard mode too. Not from menu, but via console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know many cheats, but even those are enough. Others, like whoring, could just break your gameplay or cost you a missing scenes. You can also summon the items to inventory, but with gold unlimited you can buy it all easily:

Calendar and Gold:
Because sometimes, you just don't want to admit you rummaged the cupboard 100 times.
day
gold

House Points:
Or "How to Easily cripple Gryffindor and elevate Slytherin"
gryffindor
slytherin
ravenclaw
hufflepuff

Format of da console commands:
Set count with [reference] = #, where # is your number (digits) of desired things, or check count with just [reference]. For example if you need 1000 gold just type gold = 100 and hit enter.

... but actually, after all these years of so called "development", i guess there are still no difference in content between hard and normal modes. So don't waste your time and play normal mode with cheats. Because when there are no tons of grind you can see how they ruined the story, the texts, the atmosphere of this former good game to the poor and primitive bullshit condition.

The only change i noticed in "hard mode" is that there are the 4th string added in dialog when Genie with Snape watching Herm striping on the table, but there are just some nonsence text and that's all, no new images, no new events, no new influence to the story or endings after that "additional dialog choice". Maybe after 10 or 20 years, when the "developers" will add even more cards, puzzles, chess, checkers, domino, kwik cricket mini-games - they will start to add new CG scenes, endings, really interesting story stuff, but now it's all sad about that game "development" course. Well, who cares, as long as you pay for it - you deserve it. ^_^

Last edited:

Beauregardt

Jun 28, 2017
i search the console commands from
Genie sanity
Snape mood
Cho favour tier, recklessness and quidditch training
Luna wrackspurts therapy
Astoria favour tier and reputation
Susan favour tier, confidence, reputation and assertiveness training

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
how do i keep luna on the slytherin route, hermione always makes me put her back to normal
EDIT: never mind it works in the latest version for some reason

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes