cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal and normal. you have let her to be dominating person when you summon her 1st time to office.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
I wish to play as a friendzoned cuck who watches younger or better men like her classmates or Snape bang her hot body. I don't know how. And what are the different endings?

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Oh wow, I haven't checked in with this mod since 1.33c. These guys have gotten a lot done. Just going through the change log makes it seem like there's so much more content. Can't wait to dig my teeth into it.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish to play as a friendzoned cuck who watches younger or better men like her classmates or Snape bang her hot body. I don't know how. And what are the different endings?
closest you get is hermione giving hj to her best friends (just a image) and during her striptease genie and snape wank on her.

she's either genie's personal slut or whole school's slut.

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
how can tonks made to slutify her outfit? her stats are maxed and in the clothesstore i can´t find find tonks manequin

Radok

Mar 4, 2018
Hermione's favours are now divided into 6 tiers. Each tier has their own set of hearts.
* “Empty” - means you haven’t seen that event yet.
* "Red" - means you have seen the event at least once (does not count event variations!).
* "Black" - means the event has failed and you should try playing it again after raising girl’s stats.
* "Gold" - means there is an event hidden in this favour's tier that you have to "trigger" in order to advance to the next favour tier.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How do I unlock Astoria and Susan? I've got Tonks all maxed out (except her favors, those don't seem to appear yet). Just started working on Hermione. I've seen that people have been saying get a letter from the ministry, but that hasn't happened and the option isn't in the cheat menu. I'm using the Extras pack mod just for reference if that somehow changes things

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes