Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Hermione's favours are now divided into 6 tiers. Each tier has their own set of hearts.
* “Empty” - means you haven’t seen that event yet.
* "Red" - means you have seen the event at least once (does not count event variations!).
* "Black" - means the event has failed and you should try playing it again after raising girl’s stats.
* "Gold" - means there is an event hidden in this favour's tier that you have to "trigger" in order to advance to the next favour tier.
But, how do i fix the black hearts?, it should be a way to put them into red or gold

Radok

Mar 4, 2018
But, how do i fix the black hearts?, it should be a way to put them into red or gold
Playing it again after raising girl’s stats.
for example gifts "sexy lingerie", "adult magazines", ...., tutoring and other sexual favours.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hermione sex scene preview & model changes

hermione CG preview-03.png

Here is the second variant for Hermione's upcoming sex scene, drawn by Kitsune.

There are going to be different variants of this pose, as well as a nude version that you'll be able to enjoy in-game.

We're also going to edit the previous CG we shared a preview for, to get Hermione to look more like her in-game model.

We hope you like it :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can't game over with hermione before it's time for end scenes.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Hermione sex scene preview & model changes

View attachment 519806

Here is the second variant for Hermione's upcoming sex scene, drawn by Kitsune.

There are going to be different variants of this pose, as well as a nude version that you'll be able to enjoy in-game.

We're also going to edit the previous CG we shared a preview for, to get Hermione to look more like her in-game model.

We hope you like it:)

This is a lot better, but two more things still bother me personally.

1. The Ahegao-face just doesn't work and just generally doesn't work well outside of well-drawn hentai. A normal moaning mouth or maybe an embarrassed/ashamed look would fit more considering her personality? Also where are her lips?

2. I don't think we should be able to see genies upper face. If the shadow covering his face was made just black then I think it would work better. The point of the hood is that we don't have to see his full face, just his mouth/nose. It allows for a certain amount of "self-insert" as weird as that sounds. Any amount of "anonymity" is good for this, its why he's simply called "Genie" instead of something like Frank/Ted/Ezra/etc.

Other than those two small nitpicks I enjoy this, the further from anime styled the better.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance the updates for this could be added to the 'latest update' area of games? I didn't even know this patch was out until I went searching specifically for it to see if it had.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any chance the updates for this could be added to the 'latest update' area of games? I didn't even know this patch was out until I went searching specifically for it to see if it had.
that's why you watch this thread.

Reactions: Bummenphist

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
that's why you watch this thread.
Oddly enough, its already set to 'watch' even though I never set it as far as I can remember.
But that also means I didn't get a ping or alert or whatever for the update, either.

How many endings are there? I've unlocked 1 and 2 in the gallery. But I have no idea how to get the others, or even how many there are.

Reactions: Stripes001
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes