soulo

Nov 7, 2018
you get used to it.
I played the games for 10 different versions maybe 5-6 of them with the wt silver mod, this is the first version where it happens to me. Its a major fuck up for me, like when you send her to slytherin cheerleading and she isnt covered in spunk.
So sadly no fix. damn

Reactions: Mastershake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
graphics get overhauled on next version so maybe it gets fixed, besides sending her to work doesn't increase her stats just brings more gold which can be cheated to have as much as wants.

Reactions: soulo

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
graphics get overhauled on next version so maybe it gets fixed, besides sending her to work doesn't increase her stats just brings more gold which can be cheated to have as much as wants.
thanks, but u think I dont know that after playing this game 10 times? :D I just like seeing her evolving.
imo no other trainer games come close to akaburs. but since akabur seem to living thru a hard time as he writes on his patreon and overall not liking the concept with many girls as in his new game star channel I cant do anything then replaying his old titles.
but again, thanks anyway.

*edit and silver team makes so many good changes, that after many replays I still discover new things like going back to old clothing after her sluttification etc. :)

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
The devs working on this are doing a really great job! Is there an ETA until the next update? Cant wait for more Hermione content!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(quote is from Feb 7, 2019 page 181)

is this allready implemented in the lattest version? (1.37.4)
Im a little confused while tryin to copy this into my 1.37.4 game if i take all data,game wont work and if i only take those files which are not "double" ,the game works but has nothin changed ..
perhaps im doing someting wrong? or is it not meant to be in the 1.37.4 version?
(i dont have ren py if thats needed,.. i just copy the files from the one folder to the other)

-------
well my first posting.. i think its a great game,played all versions i could find.. its just a bit sad that they are seperated groups,who worked on diefferent projekts instead of putting forces together to improve the game and respekt the first developer like real fans should do..
that mod is for older version of wts, might not work in latest.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
thanks, after reading more into the forum i thought that,..
however thanks for the fast answer!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
Hey, if Cho's storyline doesn't finish, or at least get to sufficient slootiness, think we can get a cheat override to let her wear anything in her wardrobe? It's a little frustrating that the other characters (Astoria, Luna, Susan, and Tonks) will wear anything after relatively minimal story content, but that's not an option for Cho.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, if Cho's storyline doesn't finish, or at least get to sufficient slootiness, think we can get a cheat override to let her wear anything in her wardrobe? It's a little frustrating that the other characters (Astoria, Luna, Susan, and Tonks) will wear anything after relatively minimal story content, but that's not an option for Cho.
There uh.... is already a built in cheat for that in the cupboard.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes