Dec 10, 2018
hmm, last time I played through and that was on this Version, Cho is ready to wear all clothing after you finish her storyline :/
Sure you got the Hermonie vs Cho thing thru?
Yup. Completed all public and private favors for Cho, and quidditch training isn't an option. She's done the whole 'strip naked and call in Hermione' thing as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup. Completed all public and private favors for Cho, and quidditch training isn't an option. She's done the whole 'strip naked and call in Hermione' thing as well.
have you done q training and modified her outfit and practice match?

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
as far as I remember right, as soon as I completed the last quiddich match there was a message that was like "that was everything for cho's storyline so far, all her clothes are now unlucked etc." pretty similiar to the other uncompleted storylines.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
something strange i found out is that when i try to start the ending, i say yes and then choose some private favor to do with hermione and she says the ball will be ready in 2 days. Since then though, ive played for several more days and nothing has happened at all?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
as far as I remember right, as soon as I completed the last quiddich match there was a message that was like "that was everything for cho's storyline so far, all her clothes are now unlucked etc." pretty similiar to the other uncompleted storylines.
Yep, I got that but when I try certain clothes on her, they don't work. Can't, for instance, remove her bra.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
something strange i found out is that when i try to start the ending, i say yes and then choose some private favor to do with hermione and she says the ball will be ready in 2 days. Since then though, ive played for several more days and nothing has happened at all?
it's not 2 days, more like 2 months.

Dec 10, 2018
Oh, while I'm thinking about it, there are a few scenes in the two and three-star blowjob at 24 whoring where Hermione's mouth is actually missing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
search web, you can find some links but usually on slow speed hosts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
several witch trainers use akabur's graphics so no restrictions.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes