Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That would help post 5477 understand, methinks.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Did...did you SHRINK her hips??
We've only fixed her posture, but I can see why it may seem that way. Previously, her naughty bits were located lower with an angle that made her look like she was tilting her hips forward. Because previous files of her that we had were in too low resolution, we had to redraw her completely from scratch, in order to bring her into our new wardrobe system.

Most up-to-date Hermione model can be found on our github page, if you'd like to see how she has changed, the image below is slightly outdated.

hermione_new_model_comparison.png

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
We've only fixed her posture, but I can see why it may seem that way. Previously, her naughty bits were located lower with an angle that made her look like she was tilting her hips forward. Because previous files of her that we had were in too low resolution, we had to redraw her completely from scratch, in order to bring her into our new wardrobe system.

Most up-to-date Hermione model can be found on our github page, if you'd like to see how she has changed, the image below is slightly outdated.

View attachment 550418
Attempting to recreate any style of art is hard. I think you guys are doing a great job. New content is great for this game. Keep up the good work.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The only thing I like more in old image is that Hermione is looking toward player character, instead toward genie.

It's a subtle thing, probably done on purpose by Akabur.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The only thing I like more in old image is that Hermione is looking toward player character, instead toward genie.

I wouldn't call it subtle. That's Hermione's disappointed look, and most of her facial expressions that don't involve her looking directly at another character involve her looking more towards the screen. Odds are that even in the reworked character art she still has the same expressions that she had in the original artwork.

Reactions: SamHaim and Twistty

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019

Her eyes can look in multiple directions. The fact that she looks in a different direction in the example has nothing to do with her redesign.

Odds are that even in the reworked character art she still has the same expressions that she had in the original artwork.
Her expressions are being redrawn to match the increased level of detail, but they are indeed the same as they used to be in the original artwork.

Did...did you SHRINK her hips??
As LoafyLemon has already pointed out, fixing her posture has changed the position of her hips, making them seem a bit smaller. Another thing is that her new skirt doesn't spread out as much as her old one, which gives it a slimming effect.

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I have v.1.362 that I'm probably half-way finished with. Should I update to 1.37.4 and is there a lot of changes between them? Or should I just finish up 1.362 and wait for a bigger update in the future? I don't know how many updates have come and gone since 1.362. I'm guessing probably a lot, and I should probably update. I really don't want to start over though.

It was downloaded in June 2019. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.37.x is new version with more content with cho and others but saves aren't compatible between 1.36.x and 1.37.x and 1.4.x or something like that is on it's way.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I think it'll be at least one version after the next one.

As a fan of Susan, I think they want to keep me waiting.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes