regicide123

May 3, 2019
Any chance the updates for this could be added to the 'latest update' area of games? I didn't even know this patch was out until I went searching specifically for it to see if it had.
Following them on Discord is probably the easiest way to get updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oddly enough, its already set to 'watch' even though I never set it as far as I can remember.
But that also means I didn't get a ping or alert or whatever for the update, either.

How many endings are there? I've unlocked 1 and 2 in the gallery. But I have no idea how to get the others, or even how many there are.
cuz you have posted to thread, although if you don't check thread when it's updated then it becomes unwatched until next visit.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Hermione sex scene preview & model changes

View attachment 519806

Here is the second variant for Hermione's upcoming sex scene, drawn by Kitsune.

There are going to be different variants of this pose, as well as a nude version that you'll be able to enjoy in-game.

We're also going to edit the previous CG we shared a preview for, to get Hermione to look more like her in-game model.

We hope you like it:)
Honestly the new art you guys been putting into the game has been pushing me further and further away. I used to be a patreon.

First Astoria with her weird upper body proportions. That's something that really should have been fixed before being added.
And now this. Don't get me wrong, this looks pretty good compared to some other things you've been revealing, but it's just so far from the original art.

I know it's damn near impossible to find an artist who can copy the original style. Maybe it's better to focus on areas where this won't an issue.
I think there's big risk you'll be pushing away people who's been following and supporting this project for years. I really hope that's not the case, but I can see it happening if things continue like this.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
What I don't get is why Hermione starts to love Slytherin after being a max whore even though I never did public request and she suddenly hates the cheer outfit for Gryfinndor

Reactions: Stripes001

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
What I don't get is why Hermione starts to love Slytherin after being a max whore even though I never did public request and she suddenly hates the cheer outfit for Gryfinndor
You've thoroughly corrupted her to the point where Gryfinndor is too stuffy and sexually repressive for her and she's more of a Slytherin type of girl.

Reactions: Mastershake

TheNextVince

Jul 10, 2017
just wondering how to progress far enough into the cho storyline to be able to unlock the cheat to max out Cho's corruption to be able to access all of her wardrobe. i can only get her to play in the first quidditch game and then its just a repeat of losing training matches no matter which combination of outfits i try in the train cho for quidditch menu.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just wondering how to progress far enough into the cho storyline to be able to unlock the cheat to max out Cho's corruption to be able to access all of her wardrobe. i can only get her to play in the first quidditch game and then its just a repeat of losing training matches no matter which combination of outfits i try in the train cho for quidditch menu.
that's end of her content.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I think the dominant whoreish Luna plot should be given to Ginny, and Luna should just be a nympho
That's a great idea. That way we don't have to reset everything with Luna. Keep her and her nargles (which is much more in her character) and just make Ginny the dominant type without use of the hat.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get *Knock, Knock*, Bittersweet Farewell, I Think I Forgot Something, and Flashback? Those are the only achievements I am missing.

Reactions: b00k33per

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to get *Knock, Knock*, Bittersweet Farewell, I Think I Forgot Something, and Flashback? Those are the only achievements I am missing.
I think i remember two of those, I think i Forgot something and flashback.
I think i forgot something is when you don't feed the phoenix for a while.
Flashback is when you beat Hermoine in the card game and get a blowjob, snape will intterupt and you need to "try something crazy" and duel him, once you beat him Genie will give a shitty insult and Hermoine will question him about it, Genie will then say something along the lines of "If you rollback" Rollback will be underlined, its at this point you use the scroll wheel to go back through the previous dialogue and you should get the achievement.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I think i remember two of those, I think i Forgot something and flashback.
I think i forgot something is when you don't feed the phoenix for a while.
Flashback is when you beat Hermoine in the card game and get a blowjob, snape will intterupt and you need to "try something crazy" and duel him, once you beat him Genie will give a shitty insult and Hermoine will question him about it, Genie will then say something along the lines of "If you rollback" Rollback will be underlined, its at this point you use the scroll wheel to go back through the previous dialogue and you should get the achievement.
Thanks for the help on those ones!

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
i still have a bug where hermonie doesnt change her clothing after events or weather changes i.E. when it rains I just unlock the rainy coat, but she doesnt wear it etc.
same other have the same bug or know a fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i still have a bug where hermonie doesnt change her clothing after events or weather changes i.E. when it rains I just unlock the rainy coat, but she doesnt wear it etc.
same other have the same bug or know a fix?
you get used to it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes