Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey there , i play the 1.37.4 Version of the game and finally found the map.

i remember before i could click on the door to move around the castle but with the new version it dont work,
i only see the people for talking.

maybe i miss something or can anybody tell me where the move around option is hidding?

Edit: Ok found it on the desk xD

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
All i get during the tentacle quest is a black screen with writing, and then just a black screen it won't move forward from. Tried with chibis and sprites, neither work. Using the new Arm v8 version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's more or less bugged atm but you aren't actually missing much.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
All i get during the tentacle quest is a black screen with writing, and then just a black screen it won't move forward from. Tried with chibis and sprites, neither work. Using the new Arm v8 version.
I had domething similar happen with the Windows version, though in my case it wasn't until the quest stuff was complete. I found that pressing the Esc key at that point brought up Hermione's top-level menu, and clicking on "Dismiss her" took Genie back to his office and I could continue the game.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I had domething similar happen with the Windows version, though in my case it wasn't until the quest stuff was complete. I found that pressing the Esc key at that point brought up Hermione's top-level menu, and clicking on "Dismiss her" took Genie back to his office and I could continue the game.
I'm using the Android version, so I had to just the game and start from a previous save.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I liked the Xmas content, it was quite amusing. But please give us some more content with the girls we have before bringing in a new one.

We don't have any sexy times for Tonks, Cho, Susan or Astoria yet. Bringing in a new character feels like a waste of time that could be better used making content for those four.

As it is, the game seems quite shallow. Only Hermione and Luna really have much content. The rest of the game is written dialogue and customisation options. To quote Geralt, "it's like ordering a pie and finding it has no filling." The pastry is lovely, but it's got no meat to it.

You need to fix that first, before you go creating new characters.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I liked the Xmas content, it was quite amusing. But please give us some more content with the girls we have before bringing in a new one.

We don't have any sexy times for Tonks, Cho, Susan or Astoria yet. Bringing in a new character feels like a waste of time that could be better used making content for those four.

As it is, the game seems quite shallow. Only Hermione and Luna really have much content. The rest of the game is written dialogue and customisation options. To quote Geralt, "it's like ordering a pie and finding it has no filling." The pastry is lovely, but it's got no meat to it.

You need to fix that first, before you go creating new characters.
What I hope is that the new character is Astoria's sister (forgot her name) and she has already lots of content, so that's something anyway, even if I agree with you.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
What I hope is that the new character is Astoria's sister (forgot her name) and she has already lots of content, so that's something anyway, even if I agree with you.
There's absolutely no way they're going to take the content from another mod or game for their mod. That kills games, even these kinds of things. They might use Daphne because she's the apparent go to choice (personally I'm hoping for someone new, I'd love to see one of the Patil twins), but anything they make will be designed and written by them themselves.

The main reason the game is shallow pastry currently, I think, is because as they've expressed here they've had difficulty finding artists to recreate Akubars style. They've now decided "fuck it" and picked an artist with a new style (which has gotten them a lot of backlash). Ignoring the backlash, we can be hopeful that future updates will have more filling than pastry - the teaser did also show further Cho content.

Reactions: SamHaim

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There's absolutely no way they're going to take the content from another mod or game for their mod. That kills games, even these kinds of things. They might use Daphne because she's the apparent go to choice (personally I'm hoping for someone new, I'd love to see one of the Patil twins), but anything they make will be designed and written by them themselves.

The main reason the game is shallow pastry currently, I think, is because as they've expressed here they've had difficulty finding artists to recreate Akubars style. They've now decided "fuck it" and picked an artist with a new style (which has gotten them a lot of backlash). Ignoring the backlash, we can be hopeful that future updates will have more filling than pastry - the teaser did also show further Cho content.
Yep, about Daphne I was more thinking of some sort of middle ground, like using the art but writing new stuff. Not re-use everything exactly as it was. I'm all for more Cho content and also I'd like to see if there's a good chunk of content for Snape, seeing the teaser with his office in the Xmas patch. Curious what they're gonna do with him.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Yep, about Daphne I was more thinking of some sort of middle ground, like using the art but writing new stuff. Not re-use everything exactly as it was. I'm all for more Cho content and also I'd like to see if there's a good chunk of content for Snape, seeing the teaser with his office in the Xmas patch. Curious what they're gonna do with him.
Using the art is actually a whole lot worse than using the story, really. And frankly I personally don't really like the Daphne from the Sad Crab art. The quality, to me at least, was quite poor. And if they wanted to take Daphne from Innocent Witches, not only would they face a lot of problems from Sad Crab, but they'd have the same problem as they did before - not having an artist to create more content personally. It's much better from every standpoint for them to make it themselves.

It's fine when it's a small mod that isn't making money or gaining much steam, but something like this mod could not get away with poaching assets

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Using the art is actually a whole lot worse than using the story, really. And frankly I personally don't really like the Daphne from the Sad Crab art. The quality, to me at least, was quite poor. And if they wanted to take Daphne from Innocent Witches, not only would they face a lot of problems from Sad Crab, but they'd have the same problem as they did before - not having an artist to create more content personally. It's much better from every standpoint for them to make it themselves.

It's fine when it's a small mod that isn't making money or gaining much steam, but something like this mod could not get away with poaching assets
I was not thinking of the Daphne from Innocent Witches but from the older mod, but as I understand it was also from Sad Crab, so I guess you're right. Too bad they can't find someone to mimic Akabur's style properly. New Astoria is ok-ish, I'll get used to her. Cho is mighty fine, as Tonks, Susan and Luna, where do those come from ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea they have trouble to find artist to mime akabur's style cuz artists own projects pay better.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I really enjoy all the new stuff in this mod. Will wait a while again for more stuff to come out. Like Tonks/Astoria stuff and more Hermione being thoroughly publicly used hopefully

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes