bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
You can play the devlopers WIP version if you're impatient, like I did last week. Now I hope the update won't be released too soon because I want them to add more content before playing again :D
How many new scenes were in the new WIP version you played?

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
What I am looking forward to most are the customizable Hermione Outfits. Only her and Luna matter. If it were for me, the devs shouldnt focus on any other girl than them :p

Reactions: TheNextVince

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
What I am looking forward to most are the customizable Hermione Outfits. Only her and Luna matter. If it were for me, the devs shouldnt focus on any other girl than them :p
I understand some people like the customizable outfits a lot, but I'm not one of them. Hermione and Luna both are the heroines with the most story already, so I feel it's natural that other girls get more events for them. Especially Cho and Tonks, my favorites right now. I liked better the old Astoria sprite, even if new one is still alright. And Susan looks good but has very little personnality right now so it's hard to be interested in her. I would also like for them to add Ginny Weasley but the priority for me really is more events for Cho and Tonks.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes