yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
I understand some people like the customizable outfits a lot, but I'm not one of them. Hermione and Luna both are the heroines with the most story already, so I feel it's natural that other girls get more events for them. Especially Cho and Tonks, my favorites right now. I liked better the old Astoria sprite, even if new one is still alright. And Susan looks good but has very little personnality right now so it's hard to be interested in her. I would also like for them to add Ginny Weasley but the priority for me really is more events for Cho and Tonks.
The Tonks content is also great :) I agree on that!

Reactions: Space0din

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There are 3 version of this WIP v1.38 game which one should i download??? Does 1.38 Workbranch contains both versions of content???
Should be workbranch. You need the Ren'Py SDK to run it. Tell us if there's something new compared to my playthrough if you go further than me.

Reactions: ARJUN

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to progress further with Luna?? I'm sort of stuck after the sorting hat returned her back to her normal (crazy) self
technically you can't but she'll make return later to chat and then later to give bjs and later genie can have sex with her in forest or in her room.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.38
one.png
1.38 is now available for download!

This update focuses on Hermione’s overhaul. Her model and various clothing pieces have been completely redrawn and updated for the new wardrobe system. So from now on you’ll now be able to mix, match and colour her outfits to your hearts' content. Other prominent wardrobe additions include the ability to set a clothing schedule for the girls and save colour swatches to make colour picking more convenient.

All of Hermione's favours have been improved with clothing contextual dialog. Many of the events have been expanded with additional writing and choices. This update has resulted in one of the most extensive events proofreading yet, and many small changes have been made to the scenes that should improve the overall experience.

Cho has received a facelift and all her face layers and default hair has been replaced to bring it closer to the game’s art style. Other preparations and changes which will tie into the next update have also been added, such as some pre-Hufflepuff match events and the new Quidditch pitch stands and Quidditch pitch entrance.

In addition to the character-related changes, the update includes many improvements to the user interface, graphics and performance, as well as bug fixes. For a more detailed list of changes and additions (spoiler warning!) check out the full changelog that is linked below.

Download links:

Changelog:

Patch 1.38.3:
A patch has been released to fix bugs that were reported early. Download and patch notes are available via the same links.
This version also fixes a critical bug on Android that caused a crash on startup or an error during important events.

two.png

Team Silver

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes