cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tell me how to achieve this scene
doesn't exist outside fanmade/akabur made image. on some wt mod genie and severus have bit more action with hermione but don't remember what mod was it.

Mar 7, 2018
Really have an issue with hermoine's new sprite.... Specifically the eyes....specifically the left eye. Cho ended up great but hermoine is giving off some pretty significant uncanny valley. I can't tell whether its due to the size of the eyes or the position being slightly off but it's really really taking me out of the game.

Reactions: Moonhed

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
totally digging the new artwork. it looks great, and it looks like something that you guys can build with, now that you are creating your own assets. Its great to see how much work went into this update, i didnt think they would be going through the whole game to replace the art, but it turned out great, gotta love consistency. and it works out perfect for anyone who likes the old art, because they can just hold onto the old files.

I definitely hope to see the wardrobe build up to its former glory. and am excited for more to come

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Some questions...
ASTORIA - I can't seem to make a full heart on astoria's second training on the hufflepuff girl.. All the hearts are half

SNAPE - everytime I talk to snape and ask about fixing the quidditch stuff.. He always says he's busy and it can wait and ask to sit down... Is there a way to proceed?

Dec 10, 2018
Are the poses, like lifting her skirt or shirt going to come back? I'm missing a bit of that immersion. I understand if making all the different art options is a pain in the ass, but I'd honestly rather have slightly fewer wardrobe options with full pose integration than a bunch of wardrobe options with Hermione stuck like a static doll.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
How do we turn off this weird fast forward animation when hitting CTRL?

I cannot stress how badly I hate this. Having weird lines running across the screen like my monitor is bugging out is just disturbing. I know I'm fast forwarding, that's why I'm pressing the fast forwarding key.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i don't know why, but its however not more possible to read this book trough.

In the older versions was easyier, but now i try and try and makes no fun.

has somebody a save there the books finish?
I solved the Problem, but in the next update a cheat for this book please.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I'm having a problem, where when I'm just talking to Hermoine, she disappears, and a black square replaces her. I still see her hair, her eyes if they're shut, and her shirt, but her skin and skirt just turn into large black squares. Any way to fix?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
this new update seems to be a downgrade lol hermonie gets most of her clothese taken out of teh game like low mini skirts and leather jackets and powergirls liek heart boob window and other sexy clothing. plus when hermonie shows panties the cgi art doesnt have hermonie lifting her skirt liek last update in this her skirt vanishes... only in chibi form she lift her skirt. so imo this update seems to be a downgrade only thing i see different is u can hear masterbation nose from hermonie and i think new dialgue. but theer is liek no real reason to play this version.. i miss the otger outfits like robes tatoos and everyday clothing and the other skirts

Reactions: splamo

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Kryptozoid New content for Cho was postponed until version 1.39, the reasons for that decision are outlined in .

toybirdy As was mentioned previously, Hermione's other clothes will be added in an upcoming patch. Some are still being redrawn, so you'd have to wait for that anyway, but instead you got an earlier update. We released the update because many people wanted to play around with the new wardrobe system for Hermione despite the lack of clothes. Also there were many technical and usability improvements which you can read in the .

humanoidsopont Poses on the character images aren't coming back. They never worked with anything other than the default clothes and it's not practical to suddenly switch the clothes for a character at the start of an event. Instead we will try to replace these scenes with CG in which the character is wearing the default outfit.

Dec 10, 2018
Kryptozoid New content for Cho was postponed until version 1.39, the reasons for that decision are outlined in .

toybirdy As was mentioned previously, Hermione's other clothes will be added in an upcoming patch. Some are still being redrawn, so you'd have to wait for that anyway, but instead you got an earlier update. We released the update because many people wanted to play around with the new wardrobe system for Hermione despite the lack of clothes. Also there were many technical and usability improvements which you can read in the .

humanoidsopont Poses on the character images aren't coming back. They never worked with anything other than the default clothes and it's not practical to suddenly switch the clothes for a character at the start of an event. Instead we will try to replace these scenes with CG in which the character is wearing the default outfit.
I absolutely understand, I kind of figured that was the case. Witch trainer silver still remains my absolute favorite trainer game, and I really do like the changes that you've made to the favors and menu to make them more streamlined and obvious.

Looking forward to the patch with Hermione's wardrobe upgrade!

any chance the unlock all wardrobe options cheat will make a return then as well?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any way to disable the fast forward animation of the fuzzy lines when hitting ctrl?
right clicking or scrolling back.

how long astoria is in tonks detention aka is she available to be tutored in this version or not?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
What is the best gifts for each of the girls? Also cant wait for more action with the other girls!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes