Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Man, really like this modded version. How much time you think will continue doing it? For what I saw your imagination is endless and you could do this for some time. Could be good see some events with Snape, It passed some time since I play it but would be good see him fucking finally Hermione or some others girls. He helped us a lot, we can't be so bad friends, fuck all the girls and don't give him at least a blowjob. Just to clarify, some girl would give him the blowjob, not we. haha.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure she's stuck? She should be released from detention after a week. Is she displayed in the summon menu at all? Have you used cheats to unlock her? If you could also check the `ag_event_pause` variable and report its value that would help immensely.
she got unlocked at day 152 and she was sent on tonks detention maybe day 100 and only thing I did otherwise was 1 hang out with tonks (day 152) and then she appeared on next day. tonks had been maxed wayyyyyyyy before hermione found astoria so no reason to hang with her.

no cheats regarding astoria (only hermione and cho).

1 bug (sorta): if tries to rollback game too far back game freezes and nothing can be done (besides closing game).

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
she got unlocked at day 152 and she was sent on tonks detention maybe day 100 and only thing I did otherwise was 1 hang out with tonks (day 152) and then she appeared on next day. tonks had been maxed wayyyyyyyy before hermione found astoria so no reason to hang with her.

1 bug (sorta): if tries to rollback game too far back game freezes and nothing can be done (besides closing game).
All that's needed is hanging out that 1 time with Tonks so she wasn't really stuck, you just didn't activate the trigger.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Probably already reported, but having saves from versions with letters in them (such as "1.33c" crash the game when the save/load menu is loaded, due to the game trying to interpret the version as a float number).

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Regarding Astoria issue, it's just as Hendrik07 has mentioned, you need to hangout with Tonks to proceed.

Rollback is limited to last 150 interactions, if you try to exceed that limit, it will cause the game to remain on the first listed interaction, it's recommended to use saves instead of rolling back if you want to go back further.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All that's needed is hanging out that 1 time with Tonks so she wasn't really stuck, you just didn't activate the trigger.
cuz no idea about trigger unless tonks mentioned it when astoria was found and brought to "headmaster's" office.

Please walkthrough for cho, or save.
training or quidditch questions? if 1st then choose middle option and send her on practice matches until she's satisfied and if 2nd then either save after each right answer or rely on rollback or memorize quidditch rules.

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
cuz no idea about trigger unless tonks mentioned it when astoria was found and brought to "headmaster's" office.

training or quidditch questions? if 1st then choose middle option and send her on practice matches until she's satisfied and if 2nd then either save after each right answer or rely on rollback or memorize quidditch rules.
Quidditch questions have already been answered correctly. But I can't move on in the corruption of Cho. I am sorry for my English...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quidditch questions have already been answered correctly. But I can't move on in the corruption of Cho. I am sorry for my English...
corrupting her comes after she has won quidditch match (not practice) and before that do practice matches and keep her happy (when she gets angry give her gifts, either choco or educational magazines).

bloodwolf907

Dec 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me if my game is glitched or not since I can't find the potion room at all and I got snapes friendship to max at least thats what the game said after non-stop hang outs

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me if my game is glitched or not since I can't find the potion room at all and I got snapes friendship to max at least thats what the game said after non-stop hang outs
I think they've taken potions out again in 1.38 but forgot to take out the ability to get them from Snape. I assume they did that because they don't yet have updated artwork for Hermione when transformed by a potion.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
yo is there a way to get clothes conversations back because I don't have that anymore or was that a feature added by the extra pack

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Question about the hearts system:
Can you turn all of the grey hearts to red, at each "Favour Tier"?
Or do you have to level Hermione up in order to access some events?

For example, right now Hermione's whoring=5, and she's at the first"Favour Tier".
She refuses to do a event #4 (Grope Her), refuses the next public request(classmate molest) , and no tutoring is available. Therefore whoring won't increase.

If I level up, she will do event #4. Does that mean I've missed some version of events 4 through 9 from the previous favor tier, all of which have a grey heart showing at both favor tiers?

If not, I recommend removing the grey hearts at each favor tier that can't actually be reached at that tier.

Thanks

Thespam0

May 18, 2017
Should be fixed in the next patch. Thank you.

Are you sure she's stuck? She should be released from detention after a week. Is she displayed in the summon menu at all? Have you used cheats to unlock her? If you could also check the `ag_event_pause` variable and report its value that would help immensely.
Are you going to add the Hermione poses back in? Like when she lifts her skirt, or when she holds the book, or when she lifts her top etc?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes