kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
i don't know why but i just not a fan of some of the changes that have been made lately like old Astoria look being changed and the change to Hermione and the loss of her comments to her clothes being changed but that's just me.
not too say i don't have changes i like i do like the cardgame and the level up so i wont miss certain events because i went too far ahead and miss middle corruption talk content so its a mix bag iv got here and im grateful that there putting there time into this so i feel bad complaining when they have done so much so far.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I very much like the new artwork, and am anxious to see the return of all the cool extras (make up, clothing, potions, etc). Hope that doesn't take too long.

Reactions: yamadakun

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you decorator in the game
add decorations from menu.

*wall of text*
and your point was what? also next time don't post whole fucking changelog.

Question about the hearts system:
Can you turn all of the grey hearts to red, at each "Favour Tier"?
Or do you have to level Hermione up in order to access some events?
yes on lvling up and you just redo favors until she's maxed whoring and then do tutoring when not teaching luna.

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone how to fix my game? Whenever I summon Hermione to the office my game freezes and I have to close it.

Jan 12, 2020
I like this game a lot but I'm a bit confused what to do towards the end. I've maxed out Hermione's whoring level, played the card minigame, performed most personal requests, read all the books, maxed out the other girls, etc but the game keeps going. The game says that if you make Hermione give a classmate a blowjob you'll get a different ending, but I just want to get a normal ending. What do I do?

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I like this game a lot but I'm a bit confused what to do towards the end. I've maxed out Hermione's whoring level, played the card minigame, performed most personal requests, read all the books, maxed out the other girls, etc but the game keeps going. The game says that if you make Hermione give a classmate a blowjob you'll get a different ending, but I just want to get a normal ending. What do I do?
In the old ending, you had 2 main options for the ending. Genie's whore and public whore. If you make her do public favours past the blowjob, she'll be a huge slut sleeping around with everyone. If you want her to be Genie's private toy, then don't make her do public favours beyond and including blowjob.

There is apparantly a new ending, which I haven't seen yet and am trying to figure out how to unlock.

To begin the ending, you need to have had Hermione come into Genie's office crying about a dress, happens on a fixed day (about 40 I think). Then you buy a ball dress from the clothes shop, and gift it to her. There will be a few days where she and Snape pop in moaning about things, then you can start the endgame in Hermione's conversation menu.

I'd recommend making a hard save before doing so, so you can experience both endings without replaying the whole game. Both are pretty good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't seen Hermione coming into office and crying about dress and well past day 40 (4 times).

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a solution for the panties tab in te wardrobe becoming unusable yet?

I noticed somebody mention it a few pages ago and i've hit the problem.

This is even buggier than I remember lol

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a solution for the panties tab in te wardrobe becoming unusable yet?

I noticed somebody mention it a few pages ago and i've hit the problem.

This is even buggier than I remember lol
And now i'm stuck in a loop of a costume I bought not being delivered and Luna not appearing.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
add decorations from menu.

and your point was what? also next time don't post whole fucking changelog.

yes on lvling up and you just redo favors until she's maxed whoring and then do tutoring when not teaching luna.
The point was to update the changelog. Dont be a cunt.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes