LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.38.4 PATCH

Hello!

1.38.4 is now out and available for download. As we mentioned in the progress report, this content patch contains a bunch of outfits and other miscellaneous items for Hermione's wardrobe. Chitchats with Mafkin for when you buy outfits have been re-enabled and updated with new dialogue. Tonks' default hair and chibi have also been updated to the version players voted for in the poll. This patch is save compatible with previous 1.38 versions. (1.38 and up only!)

For more details, check out the patch-notes linked below.

Download:

Patch-notes:

Trending12

Jul 4, 2019
This is such an amazing game. I love you. Coming closer to perfection with each update.

I have begun having some issues however since 1.38.3 came out.
Every interaction with Hermione is lagging. Each time she speaks the game slows down as if played on an old computer.
No issues with any other character or scenario and no issues at all before 1.38.3.

The game is still playable, this just throws the rhythm a bit.

Can you help?

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
this update is missing alot of hermoine clothing from last 1.37v like lower skirts and robes etc etc added some tops and ripped stockings and freckles

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So, maybe I'm completly missing something, but in the .37 patch lines, potions were re enabled. howeever I'm unable to find a way to either make potions or even use potions. Just curious if i'm missing something super obvious, or if they were re-disenabled....

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, maybe I'm completly missing something, but in the .37 patch lines, potions were re enabled. howeever I'm unable to find a way to either make potions or even use potions. Just curious if i'm missing something super obvious, or if they were re-disenabled....
I think they were all re-disenabled. It's very confusing, isn't it? The change notes tell you what has been added in each new version, but I think they should tell you what has been removed as well, so that one doesn't get frustrated searching for something that isn't there.

Reactions: BigSexy57 and Zwart

Janusape

Mar 8, 2020
In these later patches I'm not getting any clothing animations anymore. When I ask to see her panties, the skirt just disappears and hermione remains in exactly the same position. Same with the boobs, there is no more shirt holding, the whole shirt just disappears. This was also the case in 1.38.3 and I cannot find any older patches to test when it started.

Anyone know how to get the clothes holding animations back?

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
In these later patches I'm not getting any clothing animations anymore. When I ask to see her panties, the skirt just disappears and hermione remains in exactly the same position. Same with the boobs, there is no more shirt holding, the whole shirt just disappears. This was also the case in 1.38.3 and I cannot find any older patches to test when it started.

Anyone know how to get the clothes holding animations back?
AFAIK they were removed.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Sorry, I believe this has been mentioned a few times already but:

Are the potions making a comeback at some point?

Will there be adjusted clothing for the large breasts in particular? I always enjoyed that one.

The Milking Potion and Bimbo Potion were also great.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
this update is missing alot of hermoine clothing from last 1.37v like lower skirts and robes etc etc added some tops and ripped stockings and freckles
Most clothes, freckles and tattoos have been added in a patch mentioned literally above your post...

Are the potions making a comeback at some point?
Yes, potions will be coming back and will be expanded upon.

Will there be adjusted clothing for the large breasts in particular? I always enjoyed that one.
Unlikely, the amount of clothes we currently have makes it really difficult or even impossible to maintain. The same applies to poses, they shall be replaced with CGs in the future.

Dec 10, 2018
Hey, how do you unlock the "give me your panties" public shaming in this version? I'm at tier 2, 9 public and 9 personal, but when I try to get her to give me her panties, she storms out. If I upgrade, she does the same thing, but does the whole "yeah I don't feel like panties any more" thing that used to be unlocked by the 'give me your panties quest line.'

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, how do you unlock the "give me your panties" public shaming in this version? I'm at tier 2, 9 public and 9 personal, but when I try to get her to give me her panties, she storms out. If I upgrade, she does the same thing, but does the whole "yeah I don't feel like panties any more" thing that used to be unlocked by the 'give me your panties quest line.'
on my save she carries those on her pocket. i did that twice, early and then later when she cleaned those by herself.

How do I unlock luna?
when hat talks to genie about getting new girl then genie has to talk to hermione about new girl.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
still no answers abaut Astoria issue - like others i just got 3 half-hearts in implementing spells on Susan - is that end or i need to do something ??

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
still no answers abaut Astoria issue - like others i just got 3 half-hearts in implementing spells on Susan - is that end or i need to do something ??
That's all I could get too, so I suspect that that's all there is in the current version.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I just played through the new version and got three full hearts for Astoria. Now don't ask me what I did differently than you, but somehow I got them so it's clearly possible.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Most clothes, freckles and tattoos have been added in a patch mentioned literally above your post...

Yes, potions will be coming back and will be expanded upon.

Unlikely, the amount of clothes we currently have makes it really difficult or even impossible to maintain. The same applies to poses, they shall be replaced with CGs in the future.
Thanks for the heads up!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes