redfange1

Apr 19, 2020
for some reason I can't find how to use potions in the newest update 1.38.4 is this a bug or an issue with hermione's new wardrobe?

• Angry
Reactions: SamHaim

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Half-hearts bug was fixed in the most recent update. It's listed in the patch notes.
Looks like there are some problems with the level of access to clothes. Underwear can be worn any immediately after purchase. The rest of the clothes are tied to the level. In version 1.38.3 this was not possible
IMG-20200101-WA0016.jpg

Reactions: yamadakun

Stebglo

Sep 1, 2019
Is it just me, or is the clothing shop just an empty room? I've played multiple versions, and the room is empty, not even the character sprites show up, all I get is dialogue and the shop catalogue. Is it the same for everyone else, or just something weird on my PC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it just me, or is the clothing shop just an empty room? I've played multiple versions, and the room is empty, not even the character sprites show up, all I get is dialogue and the shop catalogue. Is it the same for everyone else, or just something weird on my PC?
your pc, even if you have bought all clothes there should be mannequins.

Stebglo

Sep 1, 2019
Right ok. I'm referring to the scene behind that. The Worsley store has an image of the store in the room with the character sprites, then the shop menu pops up in front.
This room just has the menu, the room behind is empty and there are no sprites of the genie or mafkin.
From what you're saying then, I'm seeing the same as everyone else. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes