cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
This game runs terrible now and content was cut in the newer versions what?
Can someone please post a link with version 1.37.4? I need the poses, game is no longer the same one without them at all.

Reactions: baldazza

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Is it possible to change the screenshot button? I dont have a print screen key on my keyboard. Also is there a different way to save the studio images?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game runs terrible now and content was cut in the newer versions what?
Can someone please post a link with version 1.37.4? I need the poses, game is no longer the same one without them at all.
all missing parts will be added back later according to devs. links to 1.37.x exist around web but are behind slow dl speed for non-prem users hosts.

Is it possible to change the screenshot button? I dont have a print screen key on my keyboard. Also is there a different way to save the studio images?
do you use win10?

Reactions: Zwart

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I'm playing through for the first time ever and feel like I'm missing out, with potions and poses (how do these work?) being temporarily gone. Still awesome overall

Are Tonks' wardrobe modifying things still in? How do you do it if so?

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I really wish that this worked for the iPhone. My laptop is destroyed and my parents are living with me during this pandemic so I can’t use my computer.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So is the Luna blowjob content part of the stuff that didn't make the cut this update? Can't seem to trigger it. It was one of my favorites

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I might be very very stupid, but without cheating I can't seem to get past whoring level 7, Hermione just refuses everything. What to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is the Luna blowjob content part of the stuff that didn't make the cut this update? Can't seem to trigger it. It was one of my favorites
luna dom or luna sub path?

I might be very very stupid, but without cheating I can't seem to get past whoring level 7, Hermione just refuses everything. What to do?
redo prev. favors. also don't forget to lvl her up (talk to her).

I used that ^^ I will keep using it if theres not alternative.
there are but those are 3rd party softwares.

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
How do you put the new 1.38.4 patch on android? I put it in the game folder but it crashes when ever I touch anything.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes