D

Deleted member 299682

Are there any plans to implement this outfit into the game?

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
speed writing and skipping makes report writing quick.
I do get the speed reading and writing books. But once I have mastered these, when it comes to writing a report, if I can do four pages or chapters, I still need to click four times to see it all. I think it would be neater to have the text simply say something like "Using all of your writing techniques, you have managed to do 4 more chapters. You have finished another report" Skipping over these four pages will jump over stuff at the end of that bit, unless I can click exactly where I want to stop, or roll back to what I just missed. It's not a game breaker by any means, but it would be a nice feature.

I only like to use the skip function when I'm repeating scenes with many walls of text that I've already read.

This is only a suggestion. I know that the devs have a lot on their plate with this game and are doing a superb job with it. I don't want to add unnecessary work to their list, but in writing these suggestions, they might also give them an idea for something else.

Reactions: Daba

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
Is Anyone know how to fix this? (i'm still a newbie sorry...)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/options.rpy", line 62, in script
define config.use_drawable_resolution = preferences.use_drawable_resolution
File "game/_script_/options.rpy", line 62, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'use_drawable_resolution'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\ANDRI\master games\Witch_Trainer_Silver_1385-pc\WT_Silver_1.38.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2108, in execute
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "D:\ANDRI\master games\Witch_Trainer_Silver_1385-pc\WT_Silver_1.38.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WT Silver 1.385
Sat May 02 11:46:04 2020

Dec 10, 2018
hey, I was wondering, it's a wonderful parody of Hogwarts, but where is Dobby ?? It might be interesting to implement a story with this character

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\ANDRI\master games\Witch_Trainer_Silver_1385-pc\WT_Silver_1.38.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2108, in execute
File "D:\ANDRI\master games\Witch_Trainer_Silver_1385-pc\WT_Silver_1.38.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WT Silver 1.385
Does the game run at all? Did it ever before? If so: what's changed?

As the last line of error code says: the attribute "use_ drawable_resolution" isn't set in the preferences. If you didn't change anything yourself in the files then it could be a problem with system drivers (most probably GPU), Windows itself or other software Ren'Py relies on.

I also see you're still running Windows 7, Service Pack 1 even. Maybe installing Service Pack 2 helps?

I'd recommend reinstalling the game; changing setting files by hand mostly results in more problems than it solves. If this doesn't help, try updating your GPU drivers, Windows Update, etc and try reinstalling again.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WT Silver 1.385
The error message suggests this might be a segmentation fault, seeing how it skipped the definition of the `preferences.use_drawable_resolution` but still proceeded afterwards.

It can be caused by a third-party antivirus or any other program that attaches itself into other program's memory such as various game boosters, ping boosters, cheat engine, etc. Make sure you either disable them or exclude Witch Trainer from being tampered with.

Reactions: Zwart

dacideeyy

Jul 31, 2018
Hello all
I have played this game before and remember i could let hermione change robe and hold book , but couldn't find that option anymore + i can't apply potion on her
this what her wardrobe looks like
Did i do something wrong ?
i deleted all game previous saves and tried few one some members put here nothing work , also tried to play game until end but nothing changed + that girl that hate hermione (forget her name) i couldn't finish her path , she only played the catching game once
The veriong i tried is 1.38.5

1588457044426.png

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Hello all
I have played this game before and remember i could let hermione change robe and hold book , but couldn't find that option anymore + i can't apply potion on her
this what her wardrobe looks like
Did i do something wrong ?
i deleted all game previous saves and tried few one some members put here nothing work , also tried to play game until end but nothing changed + that girl that hate hermione (forget her name) i couldn't finish her path , she only played the catching game once
The veriong i tried is 1.38.5

View attachment 642404
They're doing major work, and had to go backwards and delete a lot of things in order to make things work. All that will eventually come back. I miss the transparent clothes for Hermione and the make up, for instance ... :)

Reactions: dacideeyy

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
They're doing major work, and had to go backwards and delete a lot of things in order to make things work. All that will eventually come back. I miss the transparent clothes for Hermione and the make up, for instance ... :)
You can still activate transparencies through the cheat menu, then apply the transparency level through the wardrobe color editor.

Reactions: dacideeyy
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes