Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
I got hermione to max whoreing with cheats but she still wont do anything sexual. is there anything else i need to do?

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
I got hermione to max whoreing with cheats but she still wont do anything sexual. is there anything else i need to do?
Same problem here, even after max whoring cheat she says things like how could you ask me...

Its a cheat bug I think

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any way to download older versions of the game so i can look at the older content that's a bit further along.
try your luck with google etc.

Same problem here, even after max whoring cheat she says things like how could you ask me...

Its a cheat bug I think
have you 2 leveled her up and prev. favors at full star?

Reactions: Zwart

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

Its a cheat bug I think
Do as you wish but I think it's no fun if you haven't try once without cheating for whore level. Cheat for money and books all you want, tho.

IberTartessos

Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys... ehmmm.... Help :HideThePain:? I dont want restart all game again.
I tryed to download the game again but in the new version and I moved the old save folder to the new game but the saves files not are compatible for some reason. (idk how install the patch, this is more easy for me)
What can i do? 1588908745407.png

Reactions: Rastafoo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you just upgraded from one version of 1.38 to another, then the saves ought to be compatible. But if you were upgrading from 1.37 or earlier then they won't be.

Reactions: Rastafoo

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
How do you get more underwear for Hermoine now? I got her to lvl 12 but she still has the same old panties and bra from the start. I can't buy them from the shop. What am I missing?

Minuano

May 10, 2020
Hi, everyone. So, I get that trying to ''solve the quidditch quarrel'' won't get me anywhere and that Snape has no real say in what goes down. What *do* I do, though? The option for more practice matches is absolutely gone, not even greyed out, and I've completed the public favor (and all of Cho's personal favors). What am I missing?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hi, everyone. So, I get that trying to ''solve the quidditch quarrel'' won't get me anywhere and that Snape has no real say in what goes down. What *do* I do, though? The option for more practice matches is absolutely gone, not even greyed out, and I've completed the public favor (and all of Cho's personal favors). What am I missing?
Probably next update. Not completely sure tho. I know this update doesn't go to the end of the Quidditch match quests, but don't remember where it stopped exactly. But if you've completed every Cho quest, then yeah, just wait for next update.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Can someone explain all the drama around witch trainer silver and Akabur himself?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can someone explain all the drama around witch trainer silver and Akabur himself?
As far as I know there was absolutely no drama, I think I read somewhere that Akabur was fine with Silver. Unless the drama is very recent, I don't know what you're talking about.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
As far as I know there was absolutely no drama, I think I read somewhere that Akabur was fine with Silver. Unless the drama is very recent, I don't know what you're talking about.
Ah alright, i heard somewhere he was mad at them for various reasons, one being him disliking the content in the game. Hopefully you're right and it wasnt true.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Ah alright, i heard somewhere he was mad at them for various reasons, one being him disliking the content in the game. Hopefully you're right and it wasnt true.
If I'm not wrong (because it's quite old news) I think what you mentioned was about another mod, who has been since abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes