TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Is Anyone know how to fix this? (i'm still a newbie sorry...)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/options.rpy", line 62, in script
define config.use_drawable_resolution = preferences.use_drawable_resolution
File "game/_script_/options.rpy", line 62, in <module>
define config.use_drawable_resolution = preferences.use_drawable_resolution
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'use_drawable_resolution'
It might be that your game has messed up saves/settings from an older version or a bad installation.
Reinstall (download, extract) the game and do the following.

How to reset the whole game (saves, preferences)
Delete all files from the saves folder in the game directory, and delete the WT SILVER folder from the following location:

Windows
%APPDATA%/RenPy/WT SILVER
Mac OS X
~/Library/RenPy/WT SILVER
Linux
~/.renpy/WT SILVER

Last edited:
Reactions: Kreon G

Stebglo

Sep 1, 2019
How do I trigger the hat and Luna?
When I played ages ago, whenever I got the hat to change Luna, Hermione would come and break her out of it. Is there a way to not have Hermione do that?

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
How do I trigger the hat and Luna?
When I played ages ago, whenever I got the hat to change Luna, Hermione would come and break her out of it. Is there a way to not have Hermione do that?
The Sorting Hat asks for another girl when Hermione reaches whoring level 21 if I'm not mistaken. After that talk to Hermione.
I delayed letting Hermione do that too...
I'm glad I went through with it tho!
After she turns back into a Ravenclaw, she shows up again with much better scenes, than when she was a Slytherin.
Don't know what her triggers are, however...
Seemed like it took a lot of waiting for her progress. I just kept working the other girls, until she showed up again.
Still not sure that I got everything, but I maxed her out, so I'm assuming that I did.
If there's more after maxing out her BJs (Awesome writing BTW. I think Genie is actually scared of her!), I missed it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luna sub path doesn't have any triggers besides allowing her to give bjs to genie and later sex.

both routes have good scenes so up to player which one likes.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
ah yes. thx chief. my game runs smoothly again. turns out the save folder was still intact. thx a lot chief :D
It might be that your game has messed up saves/settings from an older version or a bad installation.
Reinstall (download, extract) the game and do the following.

How to reset the whole game (saves, preferences)
Delete all files from the saves folder in the game directory, and delete the WT SILVER folder from the following location:

Windows
%APPDATA%/RenPy/WT SILVER
Mac OS X
~/Library/RenPy/WT SILVER
Linux
~/.renpy/WT SILVER(edited)
Jump

eatfood

Oct 8, 2018
is there any way to download older versions of the game so i can look at the older content that's a bit further along.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes