Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
With the last two patches/updates, I still cannot see accessories/tattoos/potions in the Mac version. Now perhaps the potions have not been included but the rest?
NB: Aah, the switch tab gives access to what is currently available. My bad....

Last edited:

loshi44

Feb 10, 2017
How do you unlock different decorations? And what does the silhouette one even do, I have it "active" but nothing shows up.

Reactions: Ranaji

Wertix555

Mar 14, 2018
Is there some bug with Tonks upgrading clothes, i hang out with her and scold her when she comes in naked but I dont have the option to talk with her about upgrading the clothes. I am on day 74 if that helps.

Reactions: Deathrow

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the house scores don't always reflect the actions that relate to them. Hermione says things like (after the promise of x points) "hmm, this could put us in the lead" when the actual score suggests otherwise.

It might also be nice if we could add or remove points from all houses, other than just Gryffindor or Slytherin. This may have already been added, in which case please ignore this. :)

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Anyone know how I can set hardcore mode from a new game? Or was that removed from the mod at some point? Haven't played in a while

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there some bug with Tonks upgrading clothes, i hang out with her and scold her when she comes in naked but I dont have the option to talk with her about upgrading the clothes. I am on day 74 if that helps.
she doesn't upgrade clothes anymore/atm.

Anyone know how I can set hardcore mode from a new game? Or was that removed from the mod at some point? Haven't played in a while
hardcore mode is no ingame cheats so nothing different content wise to normal.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've just thought of 2 things :

- Why not find a use for the latest Hogwarts related art in most recents Sc34 updates ? I think Akabur is fine with it. And since making new good art seems to be both the hardest thing for the devs and what is wanted most by players, could be a case of "everyone's happy" if writers just find good quests/stories to associate these pictures with.

- Not in a hurry for this one, but some new stories in the mirror room would be nice too.

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
hardcore mode is no ingame cheats so nothing different content wise to normal.
There are no extra rewards or benefits of Hardcore? The in-game selector says it opens up new options and rewards, or some such.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
One thing I would like to see is a reduction in the number of clicking required on things like 'work'. If I have gotten the character to the point where he can produce 3 - 4 chapters in a sitting, instead of having to click through each chapter he writes, it would be nice if it simply shows how much he has done. It's a small thing, but when you are waiting for an event to happen, or for a character to reduce in anger without cheating, it does get a little annoying.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Just played for the first time since 1.19.
Quick question. I saw in an earlier changelog that Luna had some sex scenes (1.36).
-But I also saw people talking about how Tonk's outfits and the potions had been disabled, since 1.37.
So does Luna have any content (as of 1.38.4) after blowjobs? I can't seem to trigger it, if she does.
All the characters are as maxed out as I can get them, and I must have repeated he scene enough time to trigger it, if there is a counter...(and choose all the possible options)
I only used the gold cheat (in-game) if that makes a difference.

Also....about Cho's stuff. I got to the point where I can ask Snape about the Slytherin/Ravenclaw Quidditch match, but all it does is cause the MC and Snape to hang-out, even after Snape had said that he doesn't have time to do that anymore (Slytherin Payout is now at 'Ludicrous Speed'). Is there more Cho Content? Is it a bug? or just an oversite?

Is there a way to advance the card game, beyond Level 2? The drawings on the cards are now slightly more suggestive that the originals, but it the story never advanced beyond that. And I've had Hermione out there pimping the game a bunch of times, and played everyone 3 more times...(The card game is not SO much fun that I wanna waste my time grinding it out for nothing)

I have done some lite searching in the forum, but there's a lot to sort through here...
Thanks.

Reactions: Totalage

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One thing I would like to see is a reduction in the number of clicking required on things like 'work'. If I have gotten the character to the point where he can produce 3 - 4 chapters in a sitting, instead of having to click through each chapter he writes, it would be nice if it simply shows how much he has done. It's a small thing, but when you are waiting for an event to happen, or for a character to reduce in anger without cheating, it does get a little annoying.
speed writing and skipping makes report writing quick.

Just played for the first time since 1.19.
Quick question. I saw in an earlier changelog that Luna had some sex scenes (1.36).
-But I also saw people talking about how Tonk's outfits and the potions had been disabled, since 1.37.
So does Luna have any content (as of 1.38.4) after blowjobs? I can't seem to trigger it, if she does.
All the characters are as maxed out as I can get them, and I must have repeated he scene enough time to trigger it, if there is a counter...(and choose all the possible options)
I only used the gold cheat (in-game) if that makes a difference.

Also....about Cho's stuff. I got to the point where I can ask Snape about the Slytherin/Ravenclaw Quidditch match, but all it does is cause the MC and Snape to hang-out, even after Snape had said that he doesn't have time to do that anymore (Slytherin Payout is now at 'Ludicrous Speed'). Is there more Cho Content? Is it a bug? or just an oversite?

Is there a way to advance the card game, beyond Level 2? The drawings on the cards are now slightly more suggestive that the originals, but it the story never advanced beyond that. And I've had Hermione out there pimping the game a bunch of times, and played everyone 3 more times...(The card game is not SO much fun that I wanna waste my time grinding it out for nothing)

I have done some lite searching in the forum, but there's a lot to sort through here...
Thanks.
luna: 3some with hermione on luna's dom path and eventually solosex with genie on sub path (just takes a while (if it is in 1.38.x same as 1.37.x)).

cho: snape doesn't have anything to do with match (besides has to watch it) so once cho has won practice match or 2 then it's time for real game (talk to cho).

card game: it's nice addition but atm pointless unless wants to be completionist.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes