ABwithC

May 25, 2020
i am new to this game.So after this update i have to start a new game and my old saves becomes useless,is it right?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
they didn't particulary mention that. to avoid hiccups, it's usually better to put the new version into a new folder, and move the old saves if need to. i'll just start new.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone have a semi full save? My game crashed after talking to Snape about the training match and now I lost all my progress.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
For the books, if you have to issue, go back to your office and access the cheats there should be an option for books now even getting all of them.

Reactions: Crel

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
This come from doing the basic talk to me sexual favor with hermione and inviting tonks.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_T1a__talk.rpy", line 359, in script
$ hg_pf_talk_tonks.start()
File "game/_script_/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_T1a__talk.rpy", line 359, in <module>
File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 100, in start
random_event = events_filtered[random.randint(0, len(events_filtered)-1)][0]
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (0,0, 0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/_script_/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_T1a__talk.rpy", line 359, in script
File "D:\Program Files\asd\WT_Silver_1.39-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Program Files\asd\WT_Silver_1.39-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/_script_/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_T1a__talk.rpy", line 359, in <module>
File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 100, in start
random_event = events_filtered[random.randint(0, len(events_filtered)-1)][0]
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 218, in randrange
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (0,0, 0)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No bugs at all yet for me. Where I am in the game : H jerking Genie off, Cho doing first "Talk to me" favor, can summon Susan, Astoria mentionned but did not see her yet. Started New Game+ in easy mode with cheats.

Only minor bug is Tonk's Chibi appearing without pants when I chose jeans in the wardrobe.

Edit :

one bug : She's level 3, I have one heart in touch me favor only. If I try to make her do a public request there's this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 271, in script
    python:
  File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 279, in <module>
    menu_choices.append(i.get_menu_item())
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 136, in get_menu_item
    if len(self.icons) > 0 and self.icons[self._tier]:
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 271, in script
    python:
  File "F:\Games\WT_Silver_1.39-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\WT_Silver_1.39-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 279, in <module>
    menu_choices.append(i.get_menu_item())
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 136, in get_menu_item
    if len(self.icons) > 0 and self.icons[self._tier]:
  File "F:\Games\WT_Silver_1.39-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WT Silver 1.39
Tue Sep 01 03:44:26 2020
And if I choose "Ignore" it does a completely different task, like Hermione stripping or some public quest for Tonks.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Skim20

Sep 1, 2020
Does anybody know how to allow the old game saves to the new version? When I downloaded the update it says that the game save is an older version and could end up in broken gameplay. The last time I played was a day ago and the first time I played was on Friday.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Happy for the update, it had been a while and although I don't mind waiting I was getting worried something had happened. I'll admit I was hoping for Luna content the most but more content for such a good game is always a good thing.

Reactions: Moonhed

Roboraider

Dec 9, 2016
The game gives an error everytime I open any character's wardrobe, this happening for anyone else?

Last edited:

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Nice looking update so far!

I encountered a bug, tho. When doing the "show me your panties"-favour Hermiones model doesnt change / she doesnt do anything.

D

Deleted member 1993235

does cho have a proper h scene in her new story or are all the new scenes just favors? also what is hermione's new scene?

D

Deleted member 462309

How big was 3.85 again ? (2Go i think ? someone can confirm ?)
Because 700Mo feels like a huge improvement.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes