cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That said, since you're taking the time to restart anyway you should get the Silver Extras Pack on the site as well, since it's specifically for Silver and adds a bunch of stuff you wouldn't get otherwise.
extras pack isn't updated much anymore and atm it only adds 1 more girl and nothing can be done with her.

if wants witch trainer with quite a much of content then either wt silver or witch trainer feodosiys mod (or both), there's 3rd called innocent witches but doubt its finished yet (and heavy doubt if it ever finishes).

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
They just updated credits in their last commit on github. I hope my deduction that it's one of the last things to do is correct and that we are very close to release. I hope they don't wait for friday if it's indeed this week.

HowDaMe

Aug 24, 2020
Guys, I've got two questions:
How do you use potions?

And how do you apply tattoos on Hermione without applying the outfit?

Couldn't find answers.

HowDaMe

Aug 24, 2020
I've got a question. How many times are people going to ask how to use potions, when nearly every previous page has the question and answer on them?

No potions. They were removed (for the millionth time). Next patch.

Some posts say that there is a potions, some - that they were removed.
Ok then, thanks.

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
I've got a question. How many times are people going to ask how to use potions, when nearly every previous page has the question and answer on them?

No potions. They were removed (for the millionth time). Next patch.
I think the patch after that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Some posts say that there is a potions, some - that they were removed.
Ok then, thanks.
When you run a search, pay attention to the date of the comment, compared to the thread update (that it always tells you on the first page).
Anything before that is useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: F1forhalp

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
try clicking it when you have summoned hermione.
To help clarify this response a little, cxx means that you should bring up Hermione's wardrobe and the last (?) tab is Quest items where the collar will be. The dress that ends the game should also be in this tab once you bought it.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, this game has some pretty funny dialog and scenes. :ROFLMAO:
Also, I played this before a long time ago and wasn't expecting what they did with the "ending". That was pretty good, I've gotta say.
The difference between this and the original is night and day. Amazing work.

Last edited:

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
wow....this game is still being worked on? awesome. what have i missed lol im guessing akbur ( forgot his name ) obviously isn't working on it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow....this game is still being worked on? awesome. what have i missed lol im guessing akbur ( forgot his name ) obviously isn't working on it
akabur is working on star channel 34 and this is new game based on akabur's orig. game.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Could we have some status report from one of the devs ? It's been a long time. I can't wait for next update, but I'd like to have an idea of how close we are from release. Is coding done but they are waiting for art ? Is everything done but they are bug testing for one week or two ? Whatever it is, it would be nice to have some info in-between releases. I know we can look at the github (and even test it) but if you're not a coder I'm not sure you can say how far away from release we are just looking at the commits.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I'm not a dev or coder but I played the "experimental" 1.39 version. And it seemed to me the Arts was done. I won't spoil you but I'm sure you know this update mostly focus on Cho new sex/quiddich content. And forget about chibis, Cho now has her own Arts for that new content and some of it is animated o_O Ok I hope I didn't say too much...

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sorry I'm not a dev or coder but I played the "experimental" 1.39 version. And it seemed to me the Arts was done. I won't spoil you but I'm sure you know this update mostly focus on Cho new sex/quiddich content. And forget about chibis, Cho now has her own Arts for that new content and some of it is animated o_O Ok I hope I didn't say too much...
I also played it (very quickly) a few days ago, and some stuff was still missing, and it wasn't clear if it would be added in this version or in a later one. But yes, it was not stuff about Cho.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes