F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
maybe you have the v1.39 version from OP. search a few pages back in this thread, for the update to v1.39.2 that should fix it. it's not in the OP.

D

Deleted member 189015

but i downloaded the 1.39.2 version and even patched it manually already because i was assuming the same. Sadly wouldn't work but i will double check again. Yeah sadly already used all options :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but i downloaded the 1.39.2 version and even patched it manually already because i was assuming the same. Sadly wouldn't work but i will double check again. Yeah sadly already used all options :)
there is no any patch beyond .2-patch so if you have 1.39.2 then you have full game as of now.

D

Deleted member 189015

there is no any patch beyond .2-patch so if you have 1.39.2 then you have full game as of now.
thats my point i got the game like it should be but it won't work because of the before mentioned traceback errors dunno what to do to fix it :( but still thanks for the replies :)

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Hi folks i got the following problem if i wanna start the Game. I downloaded the Witch Trainer Silver from this site( to play it without the basegame like stated) and everytime i wanna start the exe. the attached traceback is showing. Would really appreciate any help so i can enjoy the mod :)
IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/head/base/0.webp"

Silver doesn't have Daphne and no code refers to her, so it looks like you are not using a clean install. Likely you have the Extras pack or some remaining files from that mod. Reinstall the game in an empty folder.

D

Deleted member 189015

IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/head/base/0.webp"

Silver doesn't have Daphne and no code refers to her, so it looks like you are not using a clean install. Likely you have the Extras pack or some remaining files from that mod. Reinstall the game in an empty folder.
Ty very much this was the answer now i can finally enjoy this piece of art :) have a nice weekend you all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ty very much this was the answer now i can finally enjoy this piece of art :) have a nice weekend you all
well you didn't say what patch you had dl'd and extras pack isn't patch, it's a mod for mod and as extras pack op says it's meant for 1.38.5 not 1.39.2.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i guess he had installed the new stuff into the old folder. sometimes that works, with this mod it doesn't. looks like you fixed it though. :D

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
i thought this mod was finished at 1.31 so i stopped checking dang it still continue now its 1.39? Oo any idea when complete?

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
if you don't like it, try to: go to Preferences, deactivate (skip) Transitions, not sure but maybe it helps. even if it does, there's no option to have this one Off and other ones On. if you're missing stuff after the change, you may have to revert it.
Thanks, I tried that but it did nothing.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i thought this mod was finished at 1.31 so i stopped checking dang it still continue now its 1.39? Oo any idea when complete?
I'm not sure it ever will be. I think they are always going to think of stuff to tweak and new stuff to add.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when devs find better things to do, hermione is pretty much written book but luna etc are quite unwritten (some more some less).

NeonMordor

May 31, 2020
how do you get to the scene in picture 3 from description page? The one with genie's dick in Hermiona's hair?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
how do you get to the scene in picture 3 from description page? The one with genie's dick in Hermiona's hair?
The closest you can get to that scene as far as I can think of is to go both solo and public routes before starting the ball. She ends up sticking Genie's cock in her hair until he comes, then goes and gives a speech while it slowly runs out and down her face.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes