cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Devs, please some news ? What are you working on (I can see stuff on the Github but can't claim to know everything) ?
Any chance for a release before the end of this month ? Not in a hurry, I just like to plan ahead what games to play.
xmas release most likely.

Dekhart

Dec 3, 2017
how to destroy hermione's reputation because she doesn't want to do the mission "let a classmate molest you"
so what is the maximum everywhere? pls: s

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
how to destroy hermione's reputation because she doesn't want to do the mission "let a classmate molest you"
so what is the maximum everywhere? pls: s
Had the same problem. I had to go back to an earlier save. I think you need to advance all of the different types of favours equally. I did personal favours quite high and then can't advance public favours. If you make sure her whore level and reputation are advancing kind of at the same time then it works.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I mean, the game gives you a warning that if you progress personal favours any higher before progressing public favours you'll be locked out of that path.

jjzone789

Jul 6, 2020
In the latest version I found some files with a chibi Tonks giving the Genie a blowjob. What's up with that? Anyone knows if it can be triggered?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Assuming that by Harmony you meant Hermione, there are also Astoria, Susan Bones and - if you count her as a girl - Tonks.
yeah, lol, sorry spelling mistake, but How to unlock Astoria and Susan? And how much content those girls have?

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
yeah, lol, sorry spelling mistake, but How to unlock Astoria and Susan? And how much content those girls have?
When Snape reports that someone has cast an unforgiveable curse and that they could be in big trouble, you need to ask Hermione to try to find out who it is. After that, meeting Astoria and Susan should follow. There's quite a lot of content, especially with Astoria.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Well, there's some scenes where she Imperios Susan Bones and grows increasingly lewd with the commands but I dunno if I'd call it a lot of content.
And as far as I'm aware you can't actually touch Astoria yet, no? Damn shame, seeing as she's one of the sexiest characters in the game.

Reactions: Zwart

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Well, there's some scenes where she Imperios Susan Bones and grows increasingly lewd with the commands but I dunno if I'd call it a lot of content.
And as far as I'm aware you can't actually touch Astoria yet, no? Damn shame, seeing as she's one of the sexiest characters in the game.
im patiently waiting till we can finally smash tonks and cho. for the time being, card games it is

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
something wrong in my game, Asteria and Susan not getting unlock in my game, what are the requirements to unlock them? I have maxed Harmoine, and got all the current content for choe, and had sex with luna loon mode, but still not getting any event for the remaining 2 girls. I should mention that I can't get Harmoine to flash her classmates as public favor, but I read in some earlier post that if u level up her personal favor too quickly that can happen, and frankly, I don't care about that unless It related to Susan or Astoria event some way, so what do u guys think?
And if it is broken, then please help me by sharing a save game where both of them unlocked while I will appreciate any savegame with them Unlocked, but it will be better if it is a save where they just got unlocked.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
For anyone that can't access Books and Tokens in the Weasley shop (with mouse): Try messing with the arrow keys while in the shop menu (the buttons should highlight) and then press Enter when the right category is highlighted.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes