F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
tanks bro, I think I'll need to start again...:cry:
aww don't cry. with the cheats still intact, it doesn't take -that- long to start over. welp, i only did some money, and them books when they bugged in that one version..
unless ofc you play hard mode, no cheats there.

to me, the game is losing appeal about now anyway, because honestly, it turns more and more into a dress-up game, and i'm not into those. i rather have more story.

Reactions: Zwart and Centrophy

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So what's new exactly in 1.39.3 ? I thought there was some Halloween stuff from what I saw on github, but I played from my save and even started a new game + but no new halloween related quest started.
Is there a changelog with spoilers somewhere ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what's new exactly in 1.39.3 ? I thought there was some Halloween stuff from what I saw on github, but I played from my save and even started a new game + but no new halloween related quest started.
Is there a changelog with spoilers somewhere ?

The front page has a link that says "Detailed changelog and patch links" that gives links to the changelog info and downloads.
No clue (dripping sarcasm, get a mop) why anyone looking for a changelog would ever look at a link that says it leads to the changelog, but there you have it.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

The front page has a link that says "Detailed changelog and patch links" that gives links to the changelog info and downloads.
No clue (dripping sarcasm, get a mop) why anyone looking for a changelog would ever look at a link that says it leads to the changelog, but there you have it.
Alright. Deserved. :D

Reactions: ssj782

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone know how to access the halloween outfit?
I got the strip scene with cho and tonks but I can't order the outfit....

MN88

Jun 8, 2017
I Hope there will be much more scenes with susan Like deepthroat and analize. Hope the Same for every Girl. Sadly some Updates Bring boring stuff.
I Love this Game, but it would be much better, If you could fuck every Girl the way you want.also not Just in Chibi Style.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
Downloaded 1.39 and 1.39.3 and keep getting the error message screen when i try to access wardrobes. Is there someway i can fix that or a patch or something?

Summoner1506

Jul 9, 2019
дайте пожалуйста сохранение на русскую версию
please give me a save for the Russian version.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
This version is a buggy mess so far. The cards randomly lose their art, I never managed to buy books or anything using tokens from the shop (when you press books/tokens/scroll to the first gift page you return to your office).

Still, the game feels more polished if you can stand all the broken stuff. Hopefully the next version will solve these bugs before introducing fresh ones.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
1605916583180.png

Getting this error when trying to do public requests on favour tier 4 and above, anyone else experiencing this?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes