cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im on .39, both clothes and the shop are bugged for me. Clicking gift or books sends me back to the room. I can't save new outfits, dunno about see-through tho.
dl 1.39.3 from dev's site, that was bug in .39 and was fixed later.

Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
With the "WT_Silver_1.39.3-pc" version I sometimes get a crash at the start of new day. At which point Rollback is useless (since I have to end the day somehow) and Ignore puts me in the Main Menu.

I may have narrowed down the cause to the Owl. I hear its wings flapping before the crash. That explains why only some mornings are affected.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
yes but if priv goes much further than public then she won't do publics more than those unlocked.
Ah, I see what you're getting at. I believe that both are tied to her tutoring level, so as long as you don't level up her tutoring, you don't advance to the next tier.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have run into a problem with Cho giving blowjob. Game crashes and shuts down halfway through. This happens every time. I sort of remember a similar issue with Luna. I got passed that but its too long ago I can't remember what I did. Help please.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Please disregard my post above I just downloaded 139.3 seems to be fixed in this version. Thanks anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, I see what you're getting at. I believe that both are tied to her tutoring level, so as long as you don't level up her tutoring, you don't advance to the next tier.
well genie can take hermione's virginities before reaching end of tutoring, full tutoring etc and she gets upset when asking to molest classmate.

you can try cheating to force her to do public favors (how is told on this thread).

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
This is getting ridiculous. Game is crashing again but now it is during Cho's 2nd blowjob. Any help please.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
well genie can take hermione's virginities before reaching end of tutoring, full tutoring etc and she gets upset when asking to molest classmate.
Well, to be fair, just because a girl loses her virginity doesn't mean she turns into a full slut that has sex with random people.

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
This is getting ridiculous. Game is crashing again but now it is during Cho's 2nd blowjob. Any help please.
Got the same error, this seems related to excessive memory usage during scenes. I just did a quicksave and It seemed somehow related "Animation Preference > CGS". After 2 crashes I went to "Chibis" and I could pass the scene. Have to save regularly/restart to avoid the issue.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes