Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Why wouldn't you have just edited the textures? That's easy as hell to do.
I probably should of been more specific. I did use Emmeline, but the base model was the wrong shape and didn't have the birthmarks and moles, so I added them and made the proper proportions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

Colorworks

Sep 2, 2018
Adding art isn't particularly hard, just png or webp files, and because everything is written in renpy code isn't too difficult to include new behaviors. Making the art is a little trickier. Right now I'm making a mod to replace Hermione's cartoon sprites with Emma Watson. Making the layers not overlap in unwanted places is quite a challenge!
This is a neat idea. Always fun to have options (although that does look like a lot of work considering variant poses and whatnot)
I am getting a little bit of uncanny valley though. If I had to make a guess, it's probably the size of the face itself? (not the head)
Always can be finicky with real life images. I'm interested to see how far you take it. :)

darkman21

Apr 18, 2018
I'm downloading the file named 1.39.3 pc in the mega link, do I need to get the patch as well or no?

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Is there a way to cheat in gold? I want to buy all the outfits and such, but its a hassle redoing it every time the game updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in gold? I want to buy all the outfits and such, but its a hassle redoing it every time the game updates.
cheat menu on upper left corner (under 2-3 lines).

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
There are two bug. One when I open Susan's wardrobe it wouldn't open and other Hermione's 4th tier public requests.
Any fix??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are two bug. One when I open Susan's wardrobe it wouldn't open and other Hermione's 4th tier public requests.
Any fix??
which version? also are hermione's private and public favors balanced aka 1 priv 1 public etc?

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Why can't I change anyone's clothes except luna? my second question is what does wardrobe transparency do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why can't I change anyone's clothes except luna? my second question is what does wardrobe transparency do.
clothes are possibly bugged. it does what it says aka clothes become see-thru. also what version?

I can't buy Books or Cards in the Weasley Store because whenever I try clicking any other tabs than the Gifts (which is selected by default) it puts me back to my office.
what version? if .3 then possible that game is bugged on that too.

İm downloaded mobile but i cant see any changes in game how can i made working this mod
send msg to that who made android port.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
clothes are possibly bugged. it does what it says aka clothes become see-thru. also what version?

what version? if .3 then possible that game is bugged on that too.

send msg to that who made android port.
Im on .39, both clothes and the shop are bugged for me. Clicking gift or books sends me back to the room. I can't save new outfits, dunno about see-through tho.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes