LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - Patch 1.39.4
teaser_xmas.png
Christmas is approaching at Hogwarts which means it's the time of year when we find out who's been naughty or nice.

This mini-update adds a bunch of new clothing sets and a Christmas themed story as you fall asleep on the 24th day. The story will trigger until January 1st but is also available in the Mirror of Erised, (that's Desire backwards) if you'd like to replay it or if you're playing on an older save file.

The Holiday themed clothing will unlock once you've played the story alongside previous years office decorations. A lot of the clothing pieces aren't shown in the story itself so make sure to have a peek into Tonks' and Hermione's wardrobes, especially the drawers. On top of the Christmas themed sets, there's also another three sets available for Tonks' in her section of the clothing store. Which makes it a whopping total of eight sets plus various miscellaneous items for this update.

And with three booming "Ho's" SilverStudioGames wishes you all a Happy Holidays!

Download Links:

Changelog:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
thanks for the info LoafyLemon.

so i went and checked the changelog: a number of outfits and one bugfix.
no new content, just that. i think i sit this one out until actual content is added, because i'm not into dress-up games.

Apr 7, 2019
Do I have to do the slider quests for that? I hate that thing and have been avoiding it since forever
Dear Jimmyjoo,

I am not a big fan of those slider puzzles either. I have the most recent version downloaded and thankfully the developers put in a "frustration bar" as I call it :) Click randomly enough times and you can simply smash the box. You lose access to some kind of bottle or potion but you receive the ability to locate the Room of Requirement and the mirror. Good luck and have fun.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Dear Jimmyjoo,

I am not a big fan of those slider puzzles either. I have the most recent version downloaded and thankfully the developers put in a "frustration bar" as I call it :) Click randomly enough times and you can simply smash the box. You lose access to some kind of bottle or potion but you receive the ability to locate the Room of Requirement and the mirror. Good luck and have fun.
Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: barbarella2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
before frustration bar slider puzzle was "solvable" by clicking it like 100 times (with autoclicker).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes