halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Are the girl cards stripping function bugged? I won many games but they dont change. Even in the "special rules challanges" phase. I tried to search but didn't find anything useful.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the girl cards stripping function bugged? I won many games but they dont change. Even in the "special rules challanges" phase. I tried to search but didn't find anything useful.
prolly images not updated yet to same lvl as cho is on her bj scene.

Reactions: halo17

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
I haven't looked back all 350 pages so I don't know if someone else already did this but I got myself a Nintendo Switch recently and after modding it I wanted to play some ren'py games.

Using uyjulian's wonderful I compressed some of the audio assets and changed the nro icon and metadata to this game's and made a "port".

I have only tested the first 10 minutes of gameplay and so far it runs well tho I can't guarantee it won't crash later on.
Feel free to give it a try, this requires a hacked switch.

Extract the content to the root of your microSD and run homebrew menu with full memory (no applet mode).
The initial launch of the game will take a LOOONG time since it needs to load the assets (mine took ~2min) so don't panic if it shows black screen for a while.
After the initial loading, the game should run fine.
You can use your pc save by copying the *.save files to /Ren'Py Data/WT SILVER
Ren'Py Data should be placed in the root of your SD

Last edited:

softshark1972

Nov 1, 2018
I dont know whats going on, but everytime I summon Hermine, the game would ask me if I want to turn on outfit scheduler. I would click yes, but it appears again when I summon her. When I look into her saved outfits, there are duplicates of her outfits being saved on a new slot. Turning the outfit scheduler on and off doesnt do anything. Anyone else have a problem like this?

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
So I reset Luna's path from Looney to domme and now she's stuck wearing the glasses. As this accessory is not for this state of Luna I can't remove them from her. Does anyone know if I can remove them, without having to reset Luna completely again?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I fucked up, hermione wont do more public favors. Anyone have a save with max everything?
start over and next time do priv and public favors as 1:1. or wait 1.4.

for some reason people here don't upload their saves
reason is that there are many who don't wanna play the game just watch sexscenes.

So I reset Luna's path from Looney to domme and now she's stuck wearing the glasses. As this accessory is not for this state of Luna I can't remove them from her. Does anyone know if I can remove them, without having to reset Luna completely again?
sounds bug, report it to devs (silverstudiogames).

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
yea but then someone like me who has already corrupted hermione and luna like 3 times and actually needs a save doesn't get it :(
i could put up saves, but they would be completely useless for any of you, because i run games inside a sandbox (virtual environment) and the save folders including the content are garbled. means, whatever i copy out of it, is unreadable outside the environment of that very sandbox the game has run in. vice versa, would i try to copyasta some save from here, i couldn't use it. sandbox would not even read it.
the plus, i never ever have to worry about any game acting supsicious.

Nov 14, 2020
i could put up saves, but they would be completely useless for any of you, because i run games inside a sandbox (virtual environment) and the save folders including the content are garbled. means, whatever i copy out of it, is unreadable outside the environment of that very sandbox the game has run in. vice versa, would i try to copyasta some save from here, i couldn't use it. sandbox would not even read it.
the plus, i never ever have to worry about any game acting supsicious.
its aight I appreciate you trying mate

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes