cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game needs a quest log so you know what you need to do next n that!
invite hermione, send her to do public favor or do priv. favor with her or tutor her (in the evening) and same thing on cho and tonks mostly. game is very linear.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Outside of Luna, everything is very straightforward: do the favours until you get one that is refused then level up that character. Repeat. Tutor Hermione in the evenings if you want that content. Drink with Snape in the evenings after doing what you want with the girls, until you stop getting new content. Drink with Tonks any time, she's always up for it, until you stop getting new content. Use the Talk option at various times to advance some content. It will be obvious when this is available as new options will appear when you select Talk (e.g., to get the Slytherins to attend practice matches or get help finding who cast the Imperius curse.)

There's a little more to it than that but not a lot. I haven't figured out what, if anything, I want to do related to the tailor. And there's a room I found that offers some short stories I haven't done all of (some require waiting until certain favours have been performed and are quite clear on what is needed.) There are probably some minor quests I have missed (I found the plant, whatever it was, and I believe that's part of a quest.) But mostly because I have been focused on getting all the favour scenes and I'll go back to other stuff later. If it turns out I can't because it's too late I'm not bothered. The game is about corrupting the girls for me.

Only other important thing (which I believe the game warns you about in both cases) is if you advance Hermione's public favours beyond a certain point you get the public ending for Hermione (this I got warned about) or lose access to that ending if you advance the private favours too much faster than the public (I'm going for public so did not see this.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagot

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that's the one thing where a number of people got stuck; if you advance private over public favours too much, there's no warning. you're just stuck and can't advance the public anymore.

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
i keep getting an error after sending cho to do the public requests in the evening

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_script_/events/Main_Night.rpy", line 10, in script
    python:
  File "game/_script_/events/Main_Night.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    i.start()
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 96, in start
    self.start_random()
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 112, in start_random
    random_event = events_filtered[random.randint(0, len(events_filtered)-1)][0]
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (0,0, 0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_script_/events/Main_Night.rpy", line 10, in script
    python:
  File "/private/var/folders/9v/7y3l49dn1hdf086fpncscrpm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/44B1AED4-226B-48FF-B20C-1AAF26FCA098/d/WT Silver 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/9v/7y3l49dn1hdf086fpncscrpm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/44B1AED4-226B-48FF-B20C-1AAF26FCA098/d/WT Silver 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/_script_/events/Main_Night.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    i.start()
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 96, in start
    self.start_random()
  File "game/_script_/events/event_class.rpy", line 112, in start_random
    random_event = events_filtered[random.randint(0, len(events_filtered)-1)][0]
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 218, in randrange
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (0,0, 0)

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WT Silver 1.394
Wed Dec 30 22:07:33 2020

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
I know that this might have been asked a couple of times before but are there any sex scenes or something like that between Hermione and Shape ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that this might have been asked a couple of times before but are there any sex scenes or something like that between Hermione and Shape ?
not in this game, some version (mod) of original witch trainer might have snape, genie and hermione content.

this Snape and The Mystery Of Hogwarts has at least snape but does it have hermione no idea.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So is it preferable to go Sub luna or Dom Luna for most content? Read somewhere that you were locked out of stuff if you went pure sub? dont want to be locked out of content with the favours if its only the dom path or sub path.

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
I just found this game a few days ago and it's amazing. So erotic. But the version i found and played was an early version 1.02, i did play through the game in 1 day and got an ending. Now as of yesterday i'm playing 1.39.4. I love the new content. I'm playing with cheats enabled this time to get past some stuff faster.

The CG animations are not bad but the Chibi are the way to go. His cock is way too veiny and disgusting and makes the sex scenes not as fun to watch plus there is not enough movement with the CG. Chibi is smaller but at least you get a lot more movement animation with the sex.

I don't know if i'm experiencing everything the game has to offer. I don't seem to have access to any potions unless that comes later. Only thing i can do with Susan is talk to her, no other options have come up yet. I did all of Hermione's private favors but she gets mad every time i try to do a public shaming. You would think after having sex with her she would not be upset to leave her panties with you. lol

I love the Tonks stuff. Very fun and hot. Is there any more public favors after you do the first 3 sets? I hope it goes further. I'm currently doing some Astoria missions so i'm hoping that could further Tonk's missions. I sure hope Tonks sexual favors get added in a later version. It would be amazing. :)

And the Luna stuff was really great, i set it to Dom and did them all. Now i'm thinking of using the cheats and resetting it doing it again with Sub. One thing that is funny is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing is i have no idea where the wardrobe transparency slider is. It's mentioned under the cheats menu but i have no idea where it is. I'm sure there are other things i haven't figured out yet with this game.

klazy

Jun 10, 2019
In the 1.36 Version there are a lot more clothes but as PNG instead of webp what the new one uses.
Can you somehow import them to the new version? i tired just conferting them and putting them to the new version, but i can't get it to work, any ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that dom luna has more
i'd say sub (not altered) luna has more content.

Another thing is i have no idea where the wardrobe transparency slider is. It's mentioned under the cheats menu but i have no idea where it is. I'm sure there are other things i haven't figured out yet with this game.
prolly not option atm.

In the 1.36 Version there are a lot more clothes but as PNG instead of webp what the new one uses.
Can you somehow import them to the new version? i tired just conferting them and putting them to the new version, but i can't get it to work, any ideas?
devs will add more clothes in future versions.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So is it preferable to go Sub luna or Dom Luna for most content? Read somewhere that you were locked out of stuff if you went pure sub? dont want to be locked out of content with the favours if its only the dom path or sub path.
You can do both. In the Cheats menu you can choose which path she's on or just "Reset Luna Content" or something like that, and just start over and choose the different path

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
I guess i made the mistake that others did. I did all of Hermione's personal favors so now i can't do the public favors or public shaming. I'm stuck. Guess there is no other option except starting the game over or see if i have an earlier save. Wish i knew that before. I have a lot that i have to redo now. Shame

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
Okay i'm on an earlier save and i can finally do more public favors. But i still can't do any public shaming. Does anybody know what the requirements are for those? She still gets mad when i ask for her panties. At the moment i have done up to "Strip for me" in personal favors, i have done up to "Flash your tits" for public favors. Favour Tier is lvl 3, Whoring is lvl 24, Reputation is 12 and Tutoring is lvl 7. I have the option to level up but not sure if that will help or hurt my chances of doing the public shaming.

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
Quick update. I still can't do the Panty Thief favor, but i can do the Buttplug one, so maybe on this save i can't do it anymore since i probably leveled up once.

Rincevent

Aug 15, 2017
Okay i'm on an earlier save and i can finally do more public favors. But i still can't do any public shaming. Does anybody know what the requirements are for those? She still gets mad when i ask for her panties. At the moment i have done up to "Strip for me" in personal favors, i have done up to "Flash your tits" for public favors. Favour Tier is lvl 3, Whoring is lvl 24, Reputation is 12 and Tutoring is lvl 7. I have the option to level up but not sure if that will help or hurt my chances of doing the public shaming.
Have you upped your creativity by reading books ? It has been a long time since I played but some interactions were not disponible unless you did that.
If it's not the problem , no idea , maybe a bug

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The CG animations are not bad but the Chibi are the way to go.
I very much agree. The chibi are way more entertaining.

I don't know if i'm experiencing everything the game has to offer. I don't seem to have access to any potions unless that comes later. Only thing i can do with Susan is talk to her, no other options have come up yet. I did all of Hermione's private favors but she gets mad every time i try to do a public shaming. You would think after having sex with her she would not be upset to leave her panties with you.
I think potions were removed and are supposed to come back one day. I don't recall the details.
Susan's content is all talking until you get to Astoria:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are inconsistencies in the favours/shaming (as you noticed with some of Luna's content which features Hermione.) I had Hermione do the public shaming where she goes to class wearing my cum, then in a private favour which, if I recall correctly, was not yet unlocked when I did the public shaming, she suggests if I play my cards right she may wear my cum in public, as though she has not yet done it. There are also scenes, particularly with Luna, where you do the scene twice and the dialogue repeats and makes no sense because half of it is about how this is the first time she's doing it. Then the third time is actually different and recognises that you did these things before. This could use some work.

Tonks is amazing. But like many of the girls apart from Hermione and Cho, her content is comparatively limited, though she does feature in some of the other girl's stories. I am hoping her content gets extended later. But Susan first, if I had my way.

I didn't do dom Luna. I don't enjoy being dominated. But her content on the other two paths (sub, then followed by normal after it reset as part of the story progression) is so wacko enjoyable that I might go play the dom route just to see what else she does.

I never tried to get this working because as you advance their whoring levels the outfits you can make them wear are really sexy. I changed them up from time to time. Always something nicely revealing but also covering all the naughty bits (except Tonks, who in most outfits has a partial nipple showing.) I did this because their clothes were then both slutty and left room for my imagination to work. :)

Overall great game. I've taken a short break before I do Hermione's ball quest, which I think may be the end of her content. I've done all the favours, personal and public, and have no option to level up.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes