F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
not again. 1. genie can't do it, 2. snape uses spell to prevent that.
to 1. it's not clear if he can or can not. he himself isn't convincing with that one line. i think, him being this allpowerful somethingsomething, he could. well, outside of hogwarts anyway because of that messed up magic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to 1. it's not clear if he can or can not. he himself isn't convincing with that one line. i think, him being this allpowerful somethingsomething, he could. well, outside of hogwarts anyway because of that messed up magic.
maybe but he doesn't have reason to go there and not sure if students are allowed to leave schoolground.

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
What I want to see is a new Public Shaming Event 'Attend classes naked.' As is, with the outfit editor you can make them always come to your office naked, but I think that event would be a wonderful capstone. Hell, maybe even a variant on the endings where you convince Hermione that she's already got the best Ball Dress there is and get her to attend in her birthday suit.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What I want to see is a new Public Shaming Event 'Attend classes naked.' As is, with the outfit editor you can make them always come to your office naked, but I think that event would be a wonderful capstone. Hell, maybe even a variant on the endings where you convince Hermione that she's already got the best Ball Dress there is and get her to attend in her birthday suit.
I think I read that the devs intend to bring back potions in the next update, so hopefully one will be able to get Hermione to attend class in totally transparent clothing if her corruption level is high enough.

SmurfVampire

Mar 19, 2019
Pom pom pom... top of my head...
Uh... unlock the card game first, go talk to the twins about promoting the game, duel them and win, then get enough tokens to buy the outfit for Hermione.
Rightly so ... I finished the game a thousand times but never did anything with the cards... Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Out of curiosity, does every new update still break all existing save games or is that no longer the case? I have to ask because while I really like the game, I don't really care much for starting all over again for each version (so I've been skipping versions for that reason).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity, does every new update still break all existing save games or is that no longer the case? I have to ask because while I really like the game, I don't really care much for starting all over again for each version (so I've been skipping versions for that reason).
every big update aka 1.3x and 1.40 will break again.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes