F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks. Guess I'll wait for 1.40 to come out before playing again in that case.
as long as they are still continuing optimising the core of the game, it's likely that future versions aren't compatible with old saves. in the simplest case, references in your saves will point into emptiness because what they refer to is different in the new version, or is just somewhere else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm hoping that they don't put just more and more clothes and actually progress with the available storylines in the next immediate future. there are by far enough clothes for that granger girl.
LMAO

that depends from who do you ask if there are enuf or not enuf clothes for hermione.

Reactions: yamadakun

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
LMAO

that depends from who do you ask if there are enuf or not enuf clothes for hermione.
I agree that the clothes situation is a little bit overboard at the moment and would prefer to see the storylines with all girls get fleshed out more, but I don't think there is anything to complain about as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
99% of clothes don't even get used and ball dress just starts end game.

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
What is/how do I unlock the "-HIDDEN-" work option for Hermione? The one below "work as a maid".

Also, that Astoria design is a travesty.

Reactions: parakep

jk11

May 16, 2017
I agree that the clothes situation is a little bit overboard at the moment and would prefer to see the storylines with all girls get fleshed out more, but I don't think there is anything to complain about as it is.
the matter is that not all the clothes are compatible with the situations (give panties when she actually don't get ones, show boobs when they're already exposed etc...) I found this thing quite gamebreaking

Reactions: yamadakun

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
I can't get the Quidditch game with Griffindor to launch? When I click on the option to talk about Quidditch with Cho it does nothing. I've done all her favours, and I'm on a Mac if it's relevant. Might also be bugged because I cheated to set her whoring to Max.

qwertydude69

Jun 27, 2020
I can't get the Quidditch game with Griffindor to launch? When I click on the option to talk about Quidditch with Cho it does nothing. I've done all her favours, and I'm on a Mac if it's relevant. Might also be bugged because I cheated to set her whoring to Max.
you can't launch the gryffindor match because it's not implemented yet. wait for the next update

Reactions: Terrygun and Siiri

Raikuzen

Jan 21, 2021
guys where I can find the save location? I found a folder called saves but it doesnt let me to move my save files! please help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys where I can find the save location? I found a folder called saves but it doesnt let me to move my save files! please help
\game\saves\.save files and persistent and if you are on windows then also \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename*

even if you have game running you can copypaste saves elsewhere.

Reactions: Raikuzen

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
How to make and use potions? and im stuck in the Public Favors for Hermione, she refuses to let a classmate touch her, she has Maxed the previous favors and has max whoring already

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
How to make and use potions? and im stuck in the Public Favors for Hermione, she refuses to let a classmate touch her, she has Maxed the previous favors and has max whoring already
Potions have been removed from the game temporarily but will be readded in the next few updates.
For public favors, you have to progress in them before you max out whoring or Hermione will want to keep your relationship private and will refuse to have a bad public reputation.

Reactions: peixe751
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes