SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Guys, who knows how to get this picture View attachment 954195
So, the guy who (originally) made this game, started with art first. That's one of his Harry Potter work (the one where Snape's fingering Hermione in Potions Class is also one of them). I don't think they're in the game, unless they've been added, but it's not originally in the game (nor was it made for the game).

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
no big changes, too bad that she'll be as hairless as newborn baby.
wouldn't expect that from the Luna known off the movies. should figure more as having her mind set to .. beings..? in lack of other terms, while being freshly shaved down around would matter way way less. appears in this mod she's no longer the dreamdancer we know, huh?

Mar 3, 2019
wouldn't expect that from the Luna known off the movies. should figure more as having her mind set to .. beings..? in lack of other terms, while being freshly shaved down around would matter way way less. appears in this mod she's no longer the dreamdancer we know, huh?
Good God man, it's like you've never even heard of the Lesser Spotted Albanian Sproogle. Shaving their prefered habitat is the only way to discourage them, otherwise you'll never shift the blighters.

Look, I'm attaching the issue of the Quibbler that discusses this to an owl right now. Call it a Christmas present.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I discovered this game a few days ago and have been near obsessively playing it since. It manages to use sandbox game mechanics without seeming grindy or difficult to tell what to do next (quite rare.) Admittedly I am playing on easy. But mostly what prevents it seeming grindy is that favours which you do multiple times have (mostly) different enough content to not seem overly repeaty. There were a couple of times I couldn't progress on certain things before I realised that some progression relies on using the Talk option. Now I know to use that option whenever something isn't moving forward.

Dialogue is great and frequently hilarious. Love all the characters. Not been bored for a second. Only disappointment so far has been the lack of more content for Susan. Still, I know I have plenty of Hermione content left, at least some Cho, and I haven't even met Luna yet.

Hit a strange bug today after the quidditch match between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you have hermione high enuf then hat should have "whispered" to genie's ear to get new girl aka luna.

Dec 10, 2018
Here's a comparison of the old and new Luna model being changed in the upcoming update.

View attachment 955877
Yeah, that's a lot better. The old model has some weird contortions and angles that a little jarring to look at, so the updated version is a definite improvement, and the art style has been brought more in line with the other current characters. And with the new pubes mechanics, I suspect that you can add some stubble later, if you gotta have it.

I know that I like giving Tonks a little pink arrow.

Reactions: splamo

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
I'm praying for the swift return of potions so I can give Hermione big ole juicy milkers :p

Hoping for the ability to modify breast size on the other characters at some point!

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Got to the Luna content. I thought her sub path was going to be fun and it was, though the ending was a little abrupt. Then her "normal" path turns out to be, mostly, even more fun. Why mostly?

Regardless of any minor issues this is still one of the most fun games I've played. The slow build up was easily endured because the character content is so fun. And once it gets into the action it really gets into the action!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Found I can get some CGS stuff for having sex with Hermione. Hadn't tried since handjob/blowjob which didn't seem to have any. I decided I prefer the chibi stuff because it's pseudo-animated and it looks good so :).

Luna's path really needs more clarity.

But substantially made up for by the awesomeness of Hermione's anal sex scenes :).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes