Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
it makes sense, snape etc have casted spell on them and most likely on students too that girls can't get pregnant.
Sounds like you could undo it then. The in-game also refers to Witchers when it comes to sterility. None of that in the game.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The quote is "witchers are infertile", which is a reference to the Witcher series of books and games
it also merely shows the complete ignorance of the Genie to the whole matter of "omgwhatifpregs" he just drops some random line to calm down that granger girl. what'd he care, he leaves that world anyway! right? so just doink her and done.

RegiZilla

Dec 17, 2018
It's been said before: given the story it's technically impossible, as wizards are sterile.
Ah, no, Genie said 'Witcher' in that part. He was reference Witcher Series to give an excuse why HE (cause he's a Genie) can't get anyone pregnant.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Untitled.jpg
at the start, game told me to install something but i'm not do that, then this happen.
help me, i need to download it again, but even when redownload the game,i still can't see that again :((

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at the start, game told me to install something but i'm not do that, then this happen.
help me, i need to download it again, but even when redownload the game,i still can't see that again :((
for starters try shorter path and not in your documents.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Looks the same to me - I didn't like her then, don't like her now. Something about the fact that it's Luna, and the semi-mind control aspect feels queasy to me.
She used to look like a pasted face on a Hermione body template and all the lines were clipping through.
As for the semi-mind control, you do know there's another route you can go with her right? The one where she keeps her original personality.

Reactions: qwertydude69

iskadar

Jun 2, 2020
Ho bisogno di aiuto con la patch italiana di Witch Training Silver. Ho applicato la patch come da guida e avviato il gioco: i menù e tutti i dialoghi del personaggio sono in italiano ma tutti gli altri dialoghi con gli altri pg sono in inglese. Qualcuno può aiutarmi? La versione del gioco è l'ultima disponibile: 1.39.4-PC.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I never liked the mind-controlled version of Luna. I wish they'd take that plotline and give it to one of the Slytherins, who could act like that without any mind control whatsoever, and leave Luna with the other more natural version.

Also, that way, you wouldn't have to start Luna all over again.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I loved the Luna mind control route. I also enjoy the regular route, and am happy that I got the reset to go that way, because she's a dirty twisted girl :). But the mind control was fun, and in character for the genie, who is a complete degenerate. I don't think that's just how I play him. I can't see any other way.

Reactions: splamo and p22

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
She used to look like a pasted face on a Hermione body template and all the lines were clipping through.
As for the semi-mind control, you do know there's another route you can go with her right? The one where she keeps her original personality.
She's looked like a ditzy russian-drawn bimbo for ages, and she still does.
I do, and even that feels weird - like taking advantage of a mentally retarded person.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes