t727

Jan 4, 2018
t727 If you can't proceed further on the current level it usually means that you need to complete other (non-favour) scenes or give her the right gifts before she will agree. I can't tell you more than that because I didn't keep notes on everything I did and I completed the current version of the game a while back.
I figured it out eventually. The hearts can't be unlocked unless you level up.
I thought there were scenes for each favour for each tier but that isn't the case.

Now I unlocked all hearts and have her at 24 something.
However she don't want to do the public and shaming requests.
I so wanted to see her strutting around with a furry anal plug.

*sad perv*

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
You won't get to see it anyway. She just goes out and does something and then tells you about it, for the most part. One or two of the public favors have artwork, but they're just old work of Akabur's.

You should be able to unlock the public favors in the cheats, even if she's currently unwilling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You won't get to see it anyway. She just goes out and does something and then tells you about it, for the most part. One or two of the public favors have artwork, but they're just old work of Akabur's.

You should be able to unlock the public favors in the cheats, even if she's currently unwilling.
yea only handful of publics are shown and mostly it's just 1 pic.

can't force public favors via cheat menu anymore.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I left her alone for a while and went on to perv on Cho instead and when I got back to Hermoine she accepted to use the dildos and a necklace (shaming), make no sense.
The other, flash tits for example is still no.
I didn't use any cheats.

The lack of images aside I think the stories are quite alluring too so I don't mind.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
can't really fuck up on this game. cho's bj is after beating slytherin but to get that you need to have 1.39.x version and if you don't then happy restarting.
1. I do have 1.39.4 version.
2. For some reason I don't know she got stuck, I already completed all her public favours with slytherin, also all her personal favours. But still she keeps answering she's affraid of those brutes...
3. I already asked everyone else (snape, hermione, etc) just to be sure I didn't forgot to talk with someone to activate anything.

Nothing.... :S I'll have to restart I guess.

Edit: I finally did it, I had some issues but in case someone gets stuck with cho's development just ask. I noticed a little bug that can be fixed through the game itself

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I figured it out eventually. The hearts can't be unlocked unless you level up.
I thought there were scenes for each favour for each tier but that isn't the case.
That does sound vaguely familiar. Clearly my memory is faulty. It has been a while.

The problem with not being able to do the public requests might be because you didn't progress those along with the private. I always made sure to do some of them in between the private requests.

Others are correct that you don't get to see most of the public stuff (I thought I did see her with the butt plug, but it's not a fetish I enjoy so I wasn't paying that much attention and I think I only asked her to do it once, unless it was needed to progress with other public favours and I fast forwarded through the scenes.) But for many of them the stories she tells are worth hearing. And the very few that have pictures are fun to see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Others are correct that you don't get to see most of the public stuff (I thought I did see her with the butt plug, but it's not a fetish I enjoy so I wasn't paying that much attention and I think I only asked her to do it once, unless it was needed to progress with other public favours and I fast forwarded through the scenes.) But for many of them the stories she tells are worth hearing. And the very few that have pictures are fun to see.
we can see when magikal plug is in her ass but only part of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But until the update drops, I'll like to enjoy the current version. If you do possess a save, sharing it will be much appreciated!
depends where you finished aka did you help cho to win quidditch match etc if there's anything you haven't seen.

Do we know when 'soon' is, or what is added? I was about to start a playthrough but not sure if it's worth waiting?
this month maybe.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
But until the update drops, I'll like to enjoy the current version. If you do possess a save, sharing it will be much appreciated!
I've not completed the whole thing but I'm pretty close as I've hit "this is the current...."-thing on all but one path.
I'm utterly stuck with some of the tasks for le Witch. Maybe you can figure it out. View attachment 4-7-LT1.save

Jun 17, 2018
Miss the potions, where funny haha.
How much time will take the next update?
I had the same trouble with Cho,before the game against slytherin. Just use public shamming, like 2 or 3 times,even if you completed that before. That helpme.

Reactions: t727
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes